Lucifer x Wife! Reader

REQUESTED BY @LoafyBananaBread

——————

Lucifer and Y/N were in a rush, they were getting ready for a day out with Charlie and her friends.

Lucifer's eyes widened in alarm as he inspected his suitcase, realizing his cherished duck was nowhere to be found. "Where's my duck?! I can't just leave without it!"

(The duck is like a stress toy for him)

"Relax, Luci. It must be here somewhere," Y/N assured, digging through the mess to find his little ducky.

Y/N opened a cabinet and spotted it tucked in the back corner. "Got it! Let's go, we're already running late," She exclaimed, grabbing the duck swiftly.

Lucifer let out a sigh of relief, holding the tiny rubber duck close and giving it a soft squeeze. "Thanks applepie, I don't know what I'd do without you"

"Thank me later! Let's get going!" Y/N exclaimed, swiftly grabbing everything and darting towards the door. Lucifer chuckled, trailing behind her.

(Time skippppp)

After a day filled with laughter and games, Y/N and Lucifer found a quiet place by the fireplace, basking in the warmth of each other's company.

Lucifer wrapped his arms around Y/N, "You make this crazy place somehow feel less insane"

Y/N smirked, "Someone's gotta keep hells king in check, right?"

For the rest of the day they simply reveled in the simple joys of each other's company.

Sharing stories by the fire, laughing at old memories, and creating new ones.

——————-

THE END