My Brother's Girlfriend (g×g)

Bi meme👆
This cat is so cute🥹 (Ignore the fact the meme isn't funny the cat's adorable and that's the point)

Background: Gaby is Alex's, Sam's brother, girlfriend.

●IMPORTANT●
Please don't actually cheat on someone it really does hurt a lot, I'm just running out of ideas and this is all I can think of because me and my boyfriend had some. . . "complications" *cough cough*

Kinks in this smut
◇Praise kink

Sam's POV
"Samantha," I hear Alex say in a sing-song voice as my door is pushed open.

I look up at my twin brother as he stands in my room just starring at me. "Sam," I correct him.

He stays silent just starring at me, I feel annoyance and confusion rising in me. "Do you need something?" I question.

"No," he shrugs, he starts flickering my light.

"Mom! Get Alex out of my room!" I yell as I chuck one of my pillows at him.

He dodges it "I'm not in your room I'm not penatrating the border see. Penatrating. Not penatrating." He repeats the words as he puts his foot on my carpeted floor then on the hard wood floor of the living room.

"Can you please stop say penatrating," I groan.

He stops his movements "Pen-a-tra-ting." He sounds the word out.

"If you make me get up I swear to God my foot is gonna go so far up your-"

"Okay! Okay! Jeez," he surrenders as I start sitting up.

"Gaby's coming over and she's staying the night. Please whatever you do don't be weird." He leaves my room, leaving the door to annoy me.

"At least shut the damn door!" I yell.

"Watch your language!" I hear my mom yell back, now she listens.

"Yeah, Sam, watch your language!" I hear my brother yell after.

I huff and get up shutting my bedroom door as my thoughts go to my brothers girlfriend.

She was hot as fuck.

Was it wrong to think that of my brothers girlfriend? Maybe, but hell it wasn't going to stop me from shooting my shot.

Tonight was the perfect night, she was staying over, I had my chance.

Now of course my family didn't know I was a lesbian, but they also didn't know Gaby was a bisexual. She let it slip out when we were talking one day.

Now my family wasn't homophobic or anything, I just thought it was fun to be in the closet.

The very cozy, spacious closet. With plenty of room for me and Gaby.

---------

I take the last swig of my Jack Daniels bottle, the bottle now completely empty. I roll my eyes and slowly stand up, wobbly on my feet.

I stumble through the hallway a drunk giggle leaving me as I bump into the wall.

I stop in my tracks sobering up for a split second when I see Gaby on her toes to reach for a bowl in the cabinet above her.

She was wearing one of my brothers oversized shirts, it rose up enough so I could see a little of her plump ass before the shirt does back down as she puts a bowl on the counter.