Pastor's son (b×g fem!dom)

Bi meme 👆

Background: Gaby and Sam go to the same church, Sam is the pastor's son.

Gaby's POV
I let out a sigh as I sit here and listen to Pastor John go on and on about Jesus. It was quite annoying actually don't get me wrong I have nothing against christianity or christians I just get bored easily and I've already heard the story of how the Earth was made.

I turn my head my eyes catching the sight of the pastors son, Sam. He's a senior year just like me and he's innocent. Like barely knows what sex is innocent and I loved it, I wanted to ruin his innocence. I wanted to make him a mess to where he doesn't even remember his own name.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the church bell rang. Church is officially over. I get out of my seat my parents walking off to talk to the other people we usually stayed until around 1:00 pm because of the lunch they have afterwards.

I roll my eyes going outside to get some fresh air I hate being around so many people at once.

Once outside I sit down and look around my eyes find the plants they have at the front. They're very pretty the flowers that grow on them are blue rare lilies they're this pretty blue and white flower. Probably my favorite flower if I'm being honest. Someone clearing they're throat from behind me catches my attention.

I turn to see none other then Sam he clears his throat again and pushes his glasses up a little more on the bridge of his nose. "Do you need something" I question.

He shakes his head "j-just trying to get away from the crowd" he stutters a faint tint of blush covering his cheeks.

"Would you like to sit next to me" I question looking him up and down while biting my lip. I watch as he opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

"Y-yes please if you don't mind" he mutters after a minute. I smile and scoot over patting the spot next to me.

He takes the invitation sitting down and moving around to get comfortable. We sit in silence just listening to the soft chatter beyond the church doors. "Why were you looking at me?" I hear Sam questions after a minute. I turn to look at him and smirk, moving my hand up to lightly grab his chin forcing him to look down (even while sitting he was still at least 5 inches taller then me).

"Because I want to do something with you that I don't think you are ready for" I smile. This makes him blush and I release his face turning mine away from his.

"W-what if I am ready" he stutters quietly this makes my ears perk up and I turn my whole body to face him. I look him in the eyes to see if he was kidding or didn't actually mean it but all I could see was truthfulness and somthing else that I couldn't quite but my finger on but it defiantly wasn't innocent.

"You think you're ready" I question putting my hand on his thigh moving it up and down gently.

He let's out a breath and nods I raise an eyebrow at him "What do you think I want to do with you?" I question his face turns red and he turns his face away from me.

"D-do I have to say it" he mumbles.

"Well how else will I know what you think I want" I shrugg.

He gulps "I-i think you want t-to do...se-sexual things w-with me" he stutters whispering the last part.

I smirk "and do you want to do sexual things with me?" I question moving my hand on top of his clothed cock. He gasps and jerks his hips forward when I start rubbing him through his pants.

"Mmhm y-yes I do" he practically moans.

I stand up helping him off the ground too "Where are we going" he questions as I lead him to the church van that they never use.

"Well you don't wanna fuck outside the church do you" I smirk he doesn't say anything and continues to follow me.

I open the van door thanking God that it was open and surprisingly not hot. (Just pretend that the sun doesn't get cars hot for the sake of the story) I step in Sam coming in right after me "We have about 1 hour to do anything we want then we have to go back inside ok?" I say he nods in response I raise an eyebrow and use his tie to move him to the other side of the van. I push him down gently his head going against the window.

"You responded with verbal answers when you're with me got it?" I say leaning close to his face.

His face turns scarlet "y-yes I understand" he mutters I smile and grab ahold of his jaw gently bring my lips down to his. He kisses back very sloppily (as this was his first kiss). I start trailing my kisses down to his neck while moving my body to straddle his.

I move my hands down and start unbuttoning his shirt. His quiet moans fill the small space making me wanting more. I slid his shirt off with the help of him and throw it onto the ground of the van.

I trail my kisses down to his chest making a line down I feel him grip onto my hair as he starts gently pulling at it. "G-gaby?" he moans I hum in response "h-how come you don't h-have to be half n-naked?" He questions between breaths.

I smirk sitting myself up on his lap again "go on take it off" I say jesturing to my church shirt. He looked shocked that I asked but brought his very shaky hands to the bottom of my shirt slowly lifting it up. I help him take it off leaving me in my black lace bra I smirk at his reaction.

"C-can I try something" he mutters quietly.

"Yes" I answer. He sits up pulling my body closer to his and takes my bra off (after many times of failing).

He glances back at me his eyes lingering on mine before he dips his head down. I gasp as he puts one of my nipples into his mouth

"Fuck, Sam" I moan, grinding on him. He moans around my nipple sending vibration thought my tit. He moves to the other one giving it the same attention as he did the first one.

He grabs my hips and helps me grind on him and moves his mouth to my neck. "M-more" Sam whimpers I move us so I'm back ontop of him and he's lying down.

I sit so I'm between his legs and start pulling his pants off leaving only his underwear on a visible bulge in a certain area. I palm him through his underwear with one hand as I taking my jeans off with my other leavng me in my black lace underwear. I look up at him searching his eyes all I see is desire and lust.

"Are you sure you're ok with this" I asks heads vigorously.

"Y-yeah just please" he begs. I don't waste anytime taking his underwear off his dick springs free hitting him in the lower stomach.

He blushes as I gently grab his dick bringing my mouth down to the tip. "Frick" Sam groans gently pushing my head down trying to get more of himself into my mouth. I smirk taking the rest of him in my mouth gagging slightly.

His entire body jerks as I hollow my cheeks, him moving my head slightly. After a few moments of sucking his dick I can tell he's about to cum by the faces and noises he's making. I stop giving him head causing him to whine slightly.

I take my underwear off leaving me completely naked as I climb onto Sam to straddle him again. I position him at my entrance and slide down on him cause us both to moan.

I start moving my hips pleasure consuming my body. The car was filled with our pants and moans as he starts meeting his thrusts with my bounces. "Close" Sam pants squeezing his eyes shut.

"Me too" I moan the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter until it finally releases.

Sam's thrusts get sloppier and sloppier I can tell he's close. "Pull out" I tell him he obeys coming all over his stomach.

He gives me a weak smile breathing heavily. I move my mouth to his stomach.

"W-what are you doing" he questions.

"Well we gotta clean this up somehow," I tell him giving him a smile.

Comment any ideas