My Best Friend (g×g)

Bi meme👆

Background: Sam and Gaby are best friends, Gabi is lesbian and Sam is "straight"

Kinks in this smut
◇Slight mommy kink

Gaby POV
Right now me and Sam are sitting on her bed just chilling. Me and Sam have been best friends since childhood but I have to admit I may or may not have a crush on her.

None of you can judge me! She's so sweet and innocent and she has the best tits I've ever seen and her ass oh lord don't even get me-

"Gaby are you ok?" She quesions making me snap out of my thoughts.

I blink a few times "Y-yea just thinking," I say she nods and lays on her stomach kicking her feet in the air.

"About what?" she questions tilting her head. Fuck. I don't know if she realizes it but she drives me fucking crazy when she look at me like that.

"Nothing important." I mumble she pouts and stands up walking over to her dresser. She takes the shirt she has on off and starts digging through her dresser for a new one.

Now don't get me wrong I've seen her with no shirt on before the only difference between those times and now is that she doesn't have a bra on and I'm still extremely horny.

I fight the urge to get up and turn her around so I can see her perfect tits. She drops the shirt in her hands and bends down to pick it up.

Her ass hangs out of her tiny shorts making me let out a groan I didn't mean to let out. She throws the shirt on and looks back at me with a confused look "Are you ok? You've been acting werid ever since you got here?" She says concern clear in her tone.

I nod and can't help it anymore. "Come here," I say patting the spot on her bed beside me.

She walks over and sits still confused I bring my hand up to move a peice of hair out of her eye my hand lingering there.

We both stare into each others eyes "Can I try something?" I question softly. She nods after a few seconds and I lean in slowly before connecting our lips.

It felt amazing her lips on mine and after a few seconds she starts kissing back but I can't handle it anymore I want her right now no I need her. I lay us down so I'm on top and wrap my hand around her neck gently.

I start licking and sucking on her jawline her beautiful gasp and moans that leave her mouth are music to my ears. Music I know that I'm making her sing. I move my mouth down before getting to her collar bone.

I quickly remove her shirt lowering my mouth onto her left boob. I take her nipple into my mouth and start sucking on it while toying with the other one. She moans loudly and starts pulling at my hair good thing her parents aren't home. I feel her start to grind her clothed pussy on my thigh and smirk.

I glance up at her seeing her eyes rolling back into her head and the marks I left all over her neck and jawline. I don't even think she realized that she started grinding on me.

I grab her hips keeping them still "Someone's impatient," I laugh her face turns red and she looks away. "No baby I want you to look at me when I fuck you." I coo bring her face to look back at me. I start taking her shorts off and her underwear a string of wetness connected from her pussy and the fabric.

I give her a innocent look with an out of place smirk "Are you wet for me Sam?" I question innocently. She blushes before nodding. "Words." I say.

"Y-yes" she mumbles.

"Yes what" I push.

"Yes mommy" she says I smile in satisfaction.

I pull her towards me by her thighs, spreading them as far as they'll go. I smirk and put my thumb on her clit but not moving it. She whines and starts to try and move her hips to get at least a little friction.

I tsk at her "Beg baby" I command she whines knowing I won't do anything till she does.

"P-please mommy I need you I've been a good girl I swear please just fuck me." She whines. I smirk that's more like it I plunge 2 fingers into her making her moan so loud it could be a scream.

I look up at her seeing her beautiful state mess hair, marks that I gave her all over her body, slightly shaking legs, and her tear stained cheeks from teasing her. I remove my finger inserting my tongue which she seemed to like more then my fingers.

She grabs my hair and starts grinding against my face. "I-im gonna c-um" she pants with that her white liquid hits me. I lick up as much as I can as she collapses on the bed.

I climb up to hold her and she snuggles into my body "W-wait you didn't finish," she mumbles I was about to say something when she straddles me.

I watch as she takes my pants and underwear off revealing my soaked cunt. "Baby you don't-ahhh fuck." I was cut off when she starts rubbing our pussys together.

"F-uck baby j-just like that," I moan she picks up her pace and starts bouncing a little making her tits bounce as well. The view was more then amazing. The room was filled with our moans mashed together.

I feel the familiar knot in my stomach form "Mommy I'm gonna-" she cuts her self off with a moan.

"Me too baby." I pant we finish at the same time and she collapses on my chest.  I wrap my arms around her and we stay silent the only thing being heard is our heavy breaths.

"Gaby?" she mumbles after a second I hum

"Does this mean we're dating?" She asks after a minute.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend" I question she nods and I smile. "Yes baby, we're dating"

If u gotta ideas imma need the following info

•Types of kinks (if any)

•b×g or g×g

•Names of both people (just a suggestion. I can just use the names I'm already using)

•Ik this is a smut book but I'll also do fluff if requested

•Prompt

•Any other info u think I might need