Teach Me (b×g Fem!dom)

Bi cow<3👆
This precious baby is now the mascot of bisexuality and my reasoning for this is she's FRICKEN ADORABLE.

Cathy the Bisexual Calf.

Now enjoy reading;)

Background:Sam is in his early 20's and Gaby is in her mid-30s. Sam's dad starts dating his ex who is in her early 20s, he feels anger and resentment towards his dad and stumbles into a BDSM club.

Kinks in this smut
◇Mistress Kink
◇Bondage
◇Orgasam Denial

Sam's POV
I down my second drink of the night squeezing my eyes shut at the burning sensation in the back of my throat that I've come to love.

"Another, please." I push my now empty glass to the waitress, she glances me up and down before grabbing the cup and turning her back.

I glance around the odd bar, people were dressed in leather and lace, some of them nothing. I've never been to a bar like this but it intrigued me, why? I don't know.

My eyes catch a brunette from a few feet away her top half was completely bare and she wore a pair of red lace underwear that barely covered her area.

A man sat next to her one of his arms around her waist as she sat on his lap. The brunette catches my stare and squirms slightly.

"I wouldn't stare too long," a soft, low voice says from beside me.

I turned and saw a woman with curly blonde hair and crystal blue eyes that looked like they knew every bad thing I'd ever done in my life.

She was dressed in a black leather skirt and a black lace bralette with a black leather jacket to top it off.

Normally I would say nobody could pull off leather, or all-black, but this woman might change my mind.

"Why's that?" I ask cockily.

The woman just grins as the bartender brings over my drink, I reach for it only to have the woman take it, her painted red lips touch the glass delicately as she takes a sip maintaining eye contact with me as she does so.

She puts the glass on the table and nods her head forward "You're about to find out," she mumbles quietly.

I open my mouth to speak when a hand on my shoulder stops me. I turn to see the guy who the brunette is sitting on.

He looked like someone just pissed in his cereal, in other words, pissed the fuck off.

"Do you have a problem?" He hisses.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"No, I-"

"If you don't stop staring at my sub like she's a piece of meat, I'll knock your teeth out." He threatens.

I glance back at the woman for a split second, for help, but she only looks at my glass she has a small and almost unnoticeable smirk making its way onto her face.

"Hey, do we understand each other?" The guy asks.

"Yep, sorry," I answer.

He lets go of my shoulder and starts walking away glancing at the woman for a split second who only shrugs before he walks off.

I turn to the woman "What the hell was his problem?"

She takes another sip of my drink and shrugs. "You made his sub uncomfortable," she answers like it was the easiest answer in the world.

"Sub? What's a sub? And that's my drink." I snatch the glass cup from the woman who only smirks a soft chuckle leaving her lips.

"I'm going to make a wild guess and say it's your first time in a place like this?" She gestures to the room.