"Well, I'm not taking it anymore. My anger issues are under control now, Dad. You don't need to worry so much. I'm not a kid anymore, I can handle my own life." 

She sighs and continues "Just let me live, okay? I have got to go, talk to you later." She hangs up and continues walking towards the school.

_______

After the end of the classes as Jungkook was getting ready to leave school, he overheard some girls talking about Yubi.

"Hey, did you hear? Yubi left school."

"Really? That's strange. Why would she leave all of a sudden?"

 "Yeah, it's so sudden. I wonder what happened."

Jungkook couldn't help but feel a sense of strangeness about the situation, especially since he had just seen her yesterday and now she was gone.

Suddenly Eunae approached Jungkook . "Hey, Jungkook. How are you doing?"

 "Oh hey ?" He looked confused "I am fine.."

"Uhmm, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my behavior last time we met. I shouldn't have acted like that."

"It's okay, Eunae. I understand."

There was an awkward silence as Jungkook broke it.

"Are you alone, Eunae? Where's Nayeon?"

"She's with Yugyeom." She replied. "She's lucky to have a boyfriend."

Jungkook sighed as he got it why Eunae said like that.

 "Eunae, I am really sorry again for what happened at the party."

"No, it's fine. I was just... nevermind. It's okay, I should get going,bye " She smiles faintly and goes from there before Jungkook can say anything.

_________

Jisoo and Yoosun were sitting on the couch, engrossed in the evening news. Suddenly, a breaking news alert flashed on the screen - a dead body discovered on the riverbank. Both Jisoo and Yoosun gasped as they saw the photo of the waiter the same waiter who had tampered with Jungkook's drink at Jin's party. It was saying his name is Choi Wanoh.

Their confusion and shock were palpable as they exchanged worried glances. Jisoo, unable to contain her astonishment, blurted out, "Could the boss have killed him because he couldn't kidnap Jungkook?" She looked scared.

Yoosun's got worried as the thought of Jungkook being entangled in such a dangerous situation.

_

Meanwhile Taeho was on the way to  pick up Jungkook from school. But suddenly someone figures dash in front of his car, signaling for help. Despite being in a hurry, he stops to help.

As he approaches, he sees a group of people assisting someone who has collapsed at the side of the road.

As Taeho helps the people, they suddenly grab him and the collapsed person stands up, leaving Taeho bewildered.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked shocked and scared.

"We need you for now," Jihan says calmly emerges from the crowd .

" Why ? what do you need from me !?? And who the hell are you ??" Taeho yelled angrily.

"You don't need to know who I am." Jihan said stepping forward and  snatching the car keys from Taeho's hand with a smirk.

" Take him away from here and take care of him." Jihan smirked.

" What !??" Taeho's eyes widen.

" Yes sir!" The men said and despite Taeho's protests, they took him away.

Meanwhile,Jihan drives Taeho's car to Jungkook's school, where Jungkook stands outside. Jihan stops the car in front of Jungkook.

As Jungkook sees Jihan, he get confused, but before he can say anything, Jihan explains, "Taeho got stuck with work, so Mr. Jeon asked me to take you instead." Jungkook nods and gets into the car.

After a few minutes of driving, the car suddenly stops. "What's wrong ?" Jungkook asks.

"There might be some problem with the engine, I'll check." Jihan responds. Jungkook agrees, and Jihan opens the car hood to check it.

After a moment, he returns "Looks like it might take some time to fix."

"Oo, That's okay, we can wait." Jungkook reassures him . Jihan smiles and hands Jungkook a bottle of water,
"You might be thirsty after waiting outside the school."

"Thanks a lot, I really needed this." Jungkook takes a drink, feeling refreshed. Jihan nods and returns to the engine to continue his assessment.

As Jungkook scrolls through his phone, he suddenly feels a wave of dizziness washing over him. Everything around him begins to spin, and his vision blurs. Before he can react, he faints, slumping onto the car seat. His phone slips from his hand and tumbles under the seat, out of reach.

With a smirk, Jihan observes Jungkook fainting from outside the car. He closes the hood and walks over to Jungkook, patting his cheeks but he remains unmoved.He smirked again as he confirmed that Jungkook is fully unconscious now.

He quickly moves to the driver's seat and drives the car away.

_______

Jihan knocks on a door, and upon hearing "come in," He enters.

He confidently announces, "Boss, the work you asked for is done."

The person in the chair turns around, revealing Minho, who smirks and responds

"Well done."

To be continued.....