11🪽

two weeks later.

eden had bought her phone and set up her bank account, with a lot of help and confusion from keion. ivy had gotten a job at a nursery. truthfully she found it so easy and was bored. all three women were at work and thinking about various things. keion couldn't push ivy out of her mind as bad as she wanted to. constant thoughts and "what ifs" plagued her mind. ivy was more concerned with how she could make her job more interesting.

ivy had kept to herself the fact that if she thought hard enough about a plant she could make it appear in her hand. eden was engrossed in her phone while at work. she loved it. she took pictures of everything any chance she got. eden sat behind the counter at work listening for the bell signaling someone had entered the shop. it was a fairly slow day.

"excuse me?" someone said. eden looked up to see a woman in front of her. eden felt her face heat up, this must be how keion feels around ivy. 
"uh yes how can i help you?" eden asked putting her phone away.
"do you have any 3/4 screws? i can't seem to find them."
"yes we do! aisle 5 in the back." eden said with a smile.
"would you mind showing me?" the tall woman asked. eden came around the counter and started walking towards the correct aisle.

she searched for the screws but didn't see them.
"oh they're really not here. no worries! i can go get some from the back." eden offered the woman. she nodded her head yes. eden speed walked to the back and grabbed some screws. we the woman was waiting by the counter.
"here you go!" eden said with a smile. the woman smiled in return as eden rang her up.
"$8.02" eden said. the woman handed her cash and eden counted out the change quietly.
"have a great day!" eden said. the women smiled and tapped on the counter.
"thank you... i'm isla by the way." she said.
"i'm eden!" eden said looking at the woman.

eden's heart raced when isla looked back at her.
"is it cool if i get your number, so i can see you outside of work and get to know you better?" isla asked. eden nodded and smiled. she typed her number into isla's phone. isla looked back at eden with a glimmer in her eyes.
"i'll see you around eden."
"bye!" eden replied. she quickly picked up her phone again to text keion.

eden: i made a friend😄😄
eden: i made a friend!
keion: what i told you about giving out your number to any and everyone
eden: no no it wasn't like that😑 she asked me
keion: alr...
eden: her name is isla🥰
keion: at work, we'll talk more at home promise
eden: okay byeeee see u laterrrrr💘💘💘💘💘

eden put her phone away and continued her shift with Isla on her mind. i think she's the prettiest woman i've ever seen. eden thought to herself. her shift came and went before she knew it keion was there to get her.
"how was work?" eden asked keion. keion shrugged.
"it was alright, i had a couple clients today." keion said turning into a walmart.
"again?"
"yes, your big backed sister eats so much." keion said rolling her eyes. eden laughed and got out the car. the pair grabbed some groceries and headed to check out.

eden helped bag the items as she thought about the woman she met today. the pair had a comfortable ride home. discussing the events of their days. keion put her key in the door and was met with resistance.
"the hell?" keion said out loud.
"what's wrong?" eden asked. keion motioned to the door. together both women pushed until the door opened. they were met with various plants littered across the apartment. there was a particularly large monstera behind the door.
"fucking ivy." keion cussed. "IVY COME HERE AND DO IT NOW." keion yelled.

ivy walked out holding jupiter in her hand.
"hi guys!" ivy said with a smile.
"why the hell my house look like the garden center at home depot?" keion asked as she set the bags down on the island.
"i was practicing..."
"PRA-mmm. practicing what?" keion asked. eden walked around touching the various plants and flowers.
"look," ivy said. she closed her eyes and her fists before focusing really hard. she opened her hand and pulled out the rose that was in her palm. ivy handed the rose to keion. keion kept a frown on her face as she took the rose from ivy.

"ight... that's cool i guess. but you can't put plants all over my damn house."
"YOU HAVE POWERS NOW!" eden yelled hugging her sister. eden quickly made up her face then faced keion.
"how come hers are specific? they even match her name." eden said with a slight frown.
"ion know... don't trip it's not a big deal. you fuck with the lights all the time and that annoys me just as much." keion said patting eden's shoulder.

ivy glared at the interaction but quickly fixed her face. jupiter bit into some cat grass that was in a planter on the floor.
"i can't stand that orange thing." luna said. eden gasped and glowered at her.
"you need to be nice." eden said placing luna next to jupiter. jupiter fell over and purred. luna side eyed eden and pawed at jupiter in an attempt to pet her. eden smiled at the interaction. she knew sooner or later they would get along. her phone buzzed in her pocket.

2148731107: hey it's isla, what's up ❤️
"KEIONNNN KEION SHE T- ITS HER FROM THE STORE!" eden yelled.
"okay damn stop with all the noise." keion said peeking into eden's phone.
"text her back nigga."
"text who back?" ivy asked as she adjusted the snake plant.
"i met someone at work. she was so pretty and she wanted screws and then she asked for my number."
"you're gonna let her do that?" ivy asked looking at keion. keion made up her face.

"fuck you mean am i gonna let her do that? she grown..." keion said. ivy shrugged 
"be careful."
"i am, i always am." eden said. she tried to hide her distaste for her sisters comments. but she did appreciate her concern. eden finally text isla back
eden: hi!! i'm happy to hear from you😁

𐙚₊˚⊹♡༘ ˙ᵕ˙.°⋆₊˚ෆ 𐙚₊˚⊹♡༘ ˙ᵕ˙.°⋆₊˚ෆ 𐙚₊˚⊹♡༘ ˙ᵕ˙.°⋆₊˚ෆ

short but important chapter.