9🪽

while keion and eden were at work

"what's the deal with keion?" ivy asked.
"what do you mean?" luna replied. the pair were sitting in eden's room.
"why does she act like that and how does my sister get along with her?"
"keion is... a complicated woman. she's not used to having someone in her life let alone two.

the only thing she really wants to do is be on her own but i can tell she enjoys having eden around. they've grown so much closer over the past months."
"what is she gonna do when we go back home?"
"why are you so sure you're going to want to go home? do you even know what you'd be returning to?" luna asked.
"i- well it's my home. i don't belong here." ivy said with a sad laugh. she did enjoy earth so far, the small parts of it she saw but ivy longed to fit in.

granted she didn't stand out as much as eden did but ivy did know she was different.
"hm. i would advise you to spend some time with keion. get rid of any negative feelings."
"i don't like her... why would i spend time with her?"
"because im telling you to." luna said with a glare. she loved all three of them but she was tired of the infighting already.
"fine..."

later that evening, after work.

eden was in her room hanging out with luna. keion and ivy sat across from each other in the living room. luna had talked to them separately about getting along. they sat in silence and looked around. keions phone rang.
"oh thank god." she muttered. it was eden calling from keions laptop.

"yes?"
"luna wants to talk to you." eden said holding luna in the camera. keion rolled her eyes.
"what is it cat?"
"you need to apologize and try to get along with her human." luna said to keion. "hang up please." luna said to eden. eden waved before hanging up. keion rolled her eyes and ran her hand down her face.

"i want one of those." ivy said motioning to keions tattoos.
"i can give you one, where do you want it?" keion asked. this was actually something she could talk about.
"on my arm like you have it." ivy said. "i want something only i will have. do they hurt?" ivy asked.
"some of mine did, but the ones on my arms didn't." keion replied showing her arms to ivy. ivy moved closer and traced the various flowers and words on keions arms.

keion felt electricity run through her body, her skin tingled with an indescribable feeling. the two women made eye contact then quickly broke it. keions face flushed a light pink and pulled her arms away from ivy.
"find something you like and uh let me know... i'm finna go in my room." keion said standing up.
"can i come?" ivy asked.
"uhhh..."
"sorry never mind." ivy said shutting herself down.
"ah no... it's ok... it's fine." keion said. the pair went into keions room. they searched on keions phone for tattoo ideas.

keion wasn't one to have people in her room let alone on her bed. however she absentmindedly allowed ivy in her space.
"this one." ivy said to keion. it was a gecko sitting in a bed of roses. "can you change the flowers?" ivy asked.
"yea pass me my ipad, on my desk." ivy got up and retrieved the ipad.

as keion redrew the image ivy had her eyes locked on keion. 
"this kinda a big piece. you wanna start with sumn smaller? just to get a feel?"
"okay! do a star, on my arm."
"right now?"
"yes."
"oh alright lay down. ima get everything set up on my desk. don't touch nun." keion said. ivy flung herself on keions bed, letting her arm hang off the side a bit. keion came back and cleaned her desk before putting down some plastic wrap. she set up her supplies before turning on her printer.

"do you want me to freestyle it?" keion asked. ivy turned her head.
"it doesn't matter to me." she said with a yawn.
"ight..." keion said. she looked through her old practice files. she sound a sequence of stars that would go nicely on ivys arm. keion primed ivy's arm while the printer went in the corner of the room. keion put in her airpods and moved her desk chair near ivy.

"can i put your arm on my leg?"
"mhm." ivy was pretty much already asleep. keion put the stencil on ivy and got to work.
"do it hurt?" keion asked. all she got in response was a snore. she shrugged and continued working. after about an hour she wiped down the tatt and took a couple pictures before applying the second skin.

"ivy." keion said shaking the woman awake. ivy flipped her head over to look at keion before wiping her mouth.
"i'm done." keion said as she cleaned up her desk.
"mm show me." ivy said slowly standing up. she made her way to the full length mirror. she turned her arm around as keion stepped in front of her with the pictures.

"you could see better this way." keion said. ivy swiped through the photos in awe.
"it'll last forever?" ivy asked glancing at keion
"mhm." keion said staring at her work on ivys arm. ivy brushed one of keions locs out her face.
"the hell?" keion said with an attitude.
"sorry.. i'm sorry. i just wanted to see your face a bit better." ivy said. keion turned red and faced the mirror.

"yea you straight."
"can i sleep in here?"
"uhhh."
"i'm sorry, im sorry."
"it's just we been going at it since you been here and i know we tryna be cool with each other but..."
"i know im sorry." ivy said. she headed towards the door. keions heart had an unfamiliar feeling.
"you can... you can stay." keion said. ivy spun around and wrapped her arms around keion.

"THANK YOU!" ivy exclaimed.
"okay damn let me go! shit." keion said. ivy removed her arms from keion. keion was red again. ivy looked down at keion with a soft smile.
"you're so... so pretty."
"oh shit, thank you." keion said. "um you wanna watch sumn?" she asked.
"mhm." ivy said laying back down on keions bed. keion took off her hoodie and laid down next to ivy.

the two women watched a movie and snuck glances at each other. ivy felt such a strong connection to keion, her heart longed to wrap herself around keion and never let go. keions brain was running wild, she wanted to know why her heart raced around ivy. they both wanted to know why they couldn't get each other out their minds.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

hey guyss