8🪽

eden woke up to find luna sitting on her chest.
"um hi." eden said scratching her head.
"someone is here for you." luna said getting up from eden's chest. keion was sitting at eden's desk staring at her.

"you okay?"
"yea, what happened?"
"you passed out. don't do that no more. i brought you up here. some girl name ivy is here."
"IVY?" eden screamed flinging the blankets off her. she ran to the living room to find ivy sitting on the couch.
"you're here... actually here." eden said crying. ivy quickly grabbed her and hugged her.

"i'm so sorry." ivy said sobbing. eden broke the embrace and turned to keion.
"how come you let her stay?"
"luna told me to." keion said shrugging. luna stayed quiet during the whole interaction. she sat in a loaf position on the couch.
"how did you get here? are you okay? are you hungry? do you have powers too? do you have a cat? where did you wake up? are you okay?" eden rapid fired questions at ivy.

"you still talk a lot." ivy said sitting back down. "i don't know how i got here, i cant remember anything. i mean i know how i got to this apartment but not how i got here." ivy said gesturing all around. "yes im okay, im glad to see you. i already ate, someone bought me food. what powers? why do you have powers? also i woke up on a beach and children are very annoying did you know that? and are you okay?" ivy finished talking.

keion stared at them both.
"yall both talk a lot." she muttered.
"you can shut up." ivy said to keion without looking at her.
"you in my damn house, i don't gotta do a moth-" keion started before she was interrupted by luna.
"keion, please." she rolled her eyes and sat down as well.
"i just got powers i don't know. wait who bought you food?" eden asked. luna rolled over and sat on keions lap. as if she knew what was coming.

"well i ended up at a petco and-
"don't you dare say what i think you finna say." keion stated. ivy ignored her, she already found keion annoying and rude. ivy didn't understand how her sister could deal with her.
"anyways i met someone, Novella, she brought me food and said she knew you."
"oh my god bruh, you brought her to my house? are you serious?" keion asked with an attitude. ivy made up her face, before she could speak eden did.

"she didn't know keion stop please." eden said. "how did she say she knew me?" eden asked turning back to ivy.
"she said you got stuff for your cat and that keion wouldn't let you talk to her." ivy shrugged.
"well..." eden started, "santana and i aren't friends, i don't know her that well. she actually was really mean to keion and keion is actually my friend." eden said. ivy trusted her sister more than anyone.

so if she said santana wasn't her friend and that keion was trustworthy, she would have to believe her.
"well i didn't know. i'm sorry eden."
"the hell? nigga apologize to me!" keion exclaimed. ivy rolled her eyes before turning to keion.
"UGHHHHH. i'm sorry keion damn." ivy reluctantly said. eden beamed at the both of them.

"see now we're all friends." eden said.
"whatever." keion said going to her room. luna followed after her.
"what the hell is her issue?" ivy asked. eden shrugged and started at ivy. eden was so glad to see her, she didn't even believe she was real.

meanwhile in keions room.
"but now if i put my hands on her im wrong? ok." keion ranted to luna. luna stared at eden as she rambled on.
"are you finished?" luna asked when keion paused to breathe.
"i guess."
"keion you are such a sweet human but you are ill tempered. how was ivy supposed to know that Novella disrespected you? Now, eden did defend you and explain the situation. you have to relax and think rationally my dear, consider how eden feels now that her sister is here. having ivy here is truly a bonus for both you and eden." luna said.
"how is it a bonus for me?"
"eden will have someone like her, to help her figure out where she's from and who she is. ivy will also solve her own mystery." luna answered.

"yea alright i guess. i'm not apologizing to her though."
"keion..."
"FINE, damn." keion said as she exited her room. she looked at eden and her sister talking. keion plopped down on the couch.
"look, i'm Sorry for spazzing on you. you didn't know no better."
"okay." ivy said. eden bumped ivys shoulder.
"i mean yea it's okay. sorry." ivy replied.
"can she stay?" eden asked.
"it's two bedr-"
"yes she can." luna said cutting keion off.
keion glared at luna.

luna simply turned around and put her head down eden smiled the biggest smile she had smiled since getting luna. ivy and eden talked for the rest of the morning until eden had to go to work.
"what am i gonna do?" ivy asked.
"you can hang out with luna!"
"and where are you going?" ivy asked keion. keion slowly turned around with a forced smile on her face.

"to my job, find you one." keion said before walking out the door.
"that bit-"
"don't say that! please." eden said. "just give her some time please. she's really nice i promise." eden continued. ivy shook her head in disbelief and went to edens room. eden left feeling sad and mildly confused. she didn't understand why ivy was already frustrated with her.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘ 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘ 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘ 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘ 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘ 𖤣.

i've had to slow down on these chapters so i can really make sure that a) the dialogue makes sense and b) i can get eden's & ivy's backstory correct.
all apart of the process
happy black history month🩷