PROLOGUE

Inko Midoriya is killed in an accident. When Izuku Midoriya was 13. Forcing Izuku to move to live with his remaining living relatives. Who is his Aunt Cass (Cassandra) Fayette and Uncle Alex (Alexander) Fayette. Who lives in Paris, France. Known as the City Of Love. Which is also known as one of the few safe-haven cities for the Quirkless to be able to live happy and normal lives.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng aka Ladybug is forced to find a new Cat Noir after her last partner. Who was Adrian Agreste was forced to quit. Due to having to move away to live with his cousin in London.

Izuku's Uncle and Aunt are very good friends with the Dupain-Cheng family. The Dupain-Cheng's own one of the best Pastry/Bakery shops in Paris. While Izuku's Aunt and Uncle own the best Flowers and Plushies shop. Across from the Dupain-Cheng's bakery. When the Fayette couple had decided to bring Izuku over. To introduce Izuku to the Dupain-Cheng family.

Izuku was a blushing and stuttering mess. Marinette noticed that Izuku was uncomfortable and asked her parents if it was okay for her to take Izuku, while the two families caught up on other things. The two families agreed, saying that it was a chance for Izuku and Marinette to get to know each other better.

Marinette dragged a strawberry faced Izuku up to her room and they decided to get to know more about each other.

Izuku was quiet at first, but felt like he could trust Marinette. So he told her about his life growing up in Japan, learned French from his Mom, how he was bullied and even told by his childhood friend turned bully Katsuki Bakugou to kill himself.

All because he wanted to be a hero even though he had no quirk. Then how his dreams of wanting to be a hero were recognized and encouraged by his idol All Might. How he had found his mother dead  all in the same day.

Marinette's heart went out to Izuku. She knew how it felt to be bullied and left alone. All because of a lying girl, tho all those she had bullied in the past had banded together to track her down and made sure her crimes were seen. But she still managed to get away.

Adrian's father was arrested for assisting a criminal and he was later found in the possession of the butterfly and peacock miraculouses.

(Tho the miraculous of the Peacock was later stolen by someone, but no matter where they looked. No one had any luck in finding the miraculous of the Peacock. Everyone could only hope that it. Wouldn't be used for the same purpose as Shadow Moth had used it for.)

He was Hawkmoth and with the police's help Marinette as Ladybug, she was able to save all the Kwames and their miraculous.

That's not all either, as it turns out Adrien's mother, Emily Agreste, was actually alive, but in a comatose state.

Marinette as Ladybug found out from Nuuroo. That Emily had been using the miraculous of the Peacock. When it was still damaged. Which had resulted in her current state.

So Marinette as Ladybug had been able to help heal her using the miraculous cure from her Lucky charm. Emily woke up, but was paralyzed from the waist down. Meaning she wouldn't ever be able to walk again.

She and her son had decided to move to live in London with her twin sister and her family. Before they left Cat Noir had asked Ladybug to come see him on Eifla Tower later that night.

Ladybug agreed and that night she and her partner met up for the last time. Cat Noir revealed his identity to his lady and he explained that he was moving away for good, just as he was about to leave Ladybug stopped him and decided to reveal her identity to him.

Adrian was shocked when he found out that Marinette was Ladybug. They hugged and shared a kiss, tho the kiss didn't spark anything between them. Meaning they weren't meant to be, but instead of being awkward about it.

They stayed as good friends. Marinette returned Adrian back to his room as Ladybug. He left the next day after school.

So, Marinette knew how Izuku was feeling.

Marinette's POV

"Izuku, do you still want to be a hero?" I asked, Izuku looked at me and wiped away his tears, before he nodded and gave me a sunshine smile.

"More than anything, I want to save people with a smile. Showing them that everything will be alright. I don't care for the fame, the money, or the competition. All I care about is saving while making sure that the people are safe and defeating the villains." Izuku said, with determination in his voice.

He clenched his fists. Then he released a sad sigh and unclenched his fists.

"But I have no training, I've barely done anything to help me to accomplish my dream to be a hero," I looked at him with a look of confusion as I looked his body up and down subtly.

[A/N: The artwork is not mine, credit goes to the original creator

[A/N: The artwork is not mine, credit goes to the original creator.]

"Dude if this is you barely doing anything and you have that kind of body. I can't imagine what you'd look if you actually tried. Cuz I may faint from a nose bleed." I mentally thought, a slight nose bleed that I immediately wiped away. As I continued listening to Izuku.

"And on top of all that I'm Quirkless..." Izuku was about to continue, but suddenly Tikki, Plag, and all the other Kwames, came flying out from the Miracle Box.

I was shocked and surprised that Tikki, Plag, and all the Kwames. Had shown themselves before a complete stranger.

Before I could ask them what they were doing out of the Miracle Box. Tikki says something that shocks both Izuku and myself...

>Que The Opening Theme Song<

Word Count 1010.

Updated on March 4th, 2024.