CHAPTER 1: Shocking Revelation & The Black Emerald Emerges

3rd Person POV

Tikki: "Your not quirkless, Izuku."

Izuku: "What do you mean and what are you!?"

Tikki: "I'm Tikki. I'm a Kwame along with them *points towards the other Kwames* and what I mean is that you aren't quirkless. Me and the other Kwames can see your quirk's aura, but it seems that it was sealed. Cuz how powerful and strange it is, but the seal is weakening. I say the seal will break in an hour at most, but we should probably head to the forest. Cuz we don't want you to cause damage."

Izuku: "Hold up, Hold up. I've been quirkless for most of my life..."

He was cut off by Marinette.

Marinette: "Izuku you can worry about that later, but for now we should head to the forest. Tikki, Plag you guys are coming, too."

Marinette then grabbed Izuku's wrist and pulled him down the stairs. Marinette's parents and Izuku's Aunt and Uncle, sees her and Izuku about to leave.

Tom: "Marinette where are you two going?"

Marinette: "Oh I just thought I'd show Izuku around."

Sabrina: "Okay dear. Just be sure that you return before 10 o'clock, kay?"

Marinette: "Okay mom!"

She then dragged Izuku out of the bakery and towards the park's forest. Izuku and Marinette went deep into the forest.

Suddenly Izuku head started to throb painfully. He stumbled and fell forward knocking Marinette to the ground as well.

Marinette: "Izuku!?"

She went towards him, but Tikki and Plag stopped her.

Tikki: "Marinette don't get any closer to Izuku. The seal on his quirk has just broken and it's now awakening at full strength. He may accidentally hurt you."

Marinette was going to object, but suddenly out of reflex had to dodge a wind blast and decided to take cover behind a wide oak tree.

Izuku's POV

I soon fell unconscious and woke up in a green meadow like valley. I sat up and was met with multiple different people and creatures.

A man who had rabbit like appearances step forward and looked at me. I gulped in fear.

"Kid I don't know why or how your able to be a prefect successor and/or vessel to wield all of our powers, abilities, skills, unique talents, magic, chakra, transformations, strength, agility, intelligence, and summon us, but you can. But let's start by introducing ourselves to you. I'll go first. My name is, Hale Rabbit. I was The King of Luck before I died. My powers are Black Rabbit, Rabbit Hole, Rabbit Transformation, Luck control, and Magic. My black rabbit powers are pretty much the same as the Rabbit Hero Mirko but instead of it being a mutation quirk it's a transformation quirk. I can also make a hole appear and use it for transportation between places. It's like Teleportation. I can also transform into any of the Rabbit species and I can use Light magic, Fire magic, Water magic, Plant magic, and Wind magic. You will have black/green color fur when you transform into any of the rabbit species. Also you will be able to understand any kind of language." Hale said, He then demonstrated his abilities and then stood next to me.

Next came human size 9 tailed black Kitsune.