CHAPTER 3: Saving An Old Childhood Friend

RECAP

No One's POV

Plag: "Kid... STOP NERDING OUT!"

Izuku: "Epp... *realizes that he had started muttering* I'm sorry for that, it's a habit. My mom told me that my dad had the same habit, too. Ehahah."

Marinette just smiled while Alaya looked at the two with a smirk.

Alaya (Mind): Marinette has the same habit as him. I know Marinette might be happier with Izuku, but I should get to know more about Izuku. You never can be too careful, after all.

Marinette: "Well we'll see you later Alaya."

Alaya: "Later girl!"

Izuku: "Yeah also I hope that we work well together."

Alaya: "Me too, Izuku."

Izuku smiled before running after Marinette. Alaya watch as the two of them ran off until they round a corner and she lost visual of them.

"*chuckles lightly* Good catch Mari. I hope your happier with Izuku and Izuku please take care of my bestie."

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

"Japanese/Chinese"
"English"
'Thoughts'

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Now
Izuku's POV

I was patrolling around Paris as Black Emerald with Ladybug and Volpin. Suddenly I picked up some yelling from close by.

Black Emerald: "Ladybug, Volpin! This way!"

I quickly turned in the direction I heard the yelling with the two following.

I reached the spot where I heard the yelling. I sniffed the air and there I smelt, three different smells of a girl and two men. The girl's scent smelt familiar to me.

Volpin: "Black Emerald what's the situation?" Volpin asked when her and Ladybug arrived.

Black Emerald: "Three people. Two men and a female teen. Who smells familiar to me but not one from Paris. Which is confusing for me. Cuz I never left Paris after my powers appeared." I looked at them.

Ladybug: "Okay Black Emerald you grab the girl we'll handle the men."

I nodded as the three of us jumped down into the alley and saw two Thugs cornering a girl that looked about the same age as me, with long white haired and Lavender purple colored eyes.

My eyes widen when I saw her

My eyes widen when I saw her. It was Amber my only friend before I had moved away.

Amber: "Please, just leave me alone!" She spoke in Japanese with tears falling from her eyes.