𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬- 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐱 ??

sorry it's another Oscar one bc I love it ig.

also upgraded my whole account so let's pretend all the titles have fonts

OSCAR

I haven't slept in a few days. not because of me being sad or anything just because I simply can't.
nightmares.

I keep having nightmares. to the one specific day.

FLASHBACK

okay Oscar. We're currently p10. not bad. Let's get to the top!!

I started giving it my all. I was racing. i overtook Yuki for 9th place and Alonso for 8th.

until.

OSC.. OSCAR?? are you there??

I heard the worried voices of everyone at McLaren. I didn't know what was going on.

I smelt smoke. shit

is this the end??

have I ruined everyone's chance of getting first??

I saw the red flag.

MAX
I was 0.9 seconds ahead , Charles on my tail. I was loving the race. so interesting.

I heard everyone who was watching scream then heard we had a red flag and I had to pit.

"everyone okay?" I asked concerned

"Oscar has crashed.. turn 19 , there's fire. red flag" I heard over the radio.
My stomach turned .

Me and Charles got out the car and hugged eachother.. he looked worried until I turned around to the blue Williams car that pulled up by me. and a very nervous looking Logan jumped out.

"is-is he okay??" He asked shakily.

"not sure.. he will be though" Charles responded with a sweet smile across his face.

we tried to get Logan's mind of of it.

—————

REAL TIME.

I sat up.. breathing heavily. another nightmare.

i couldn't get back to sleep. it was like this all the time.

i didn't realize the tears started to fall until one cold one hit my arm. i was in a daze , reoccurring nightmares about the time that I didn't realize someone was at my door.

"hey Oscar.. you in there?" A familiar accent was outside.

"I'm.. fine." i replied.

"can i come in?" He asked

"s-sure"

A tallish Canadian entered my room.

"heard you crying. you okay?" he looked up at me. his voice soft.

"fine don't worry" i smiled.

"nightmares??" He questioned

"how'd you know?" I was so confused

"I had them.. Singapore crash.. I just happened to have nightmares like you and wake up crying. it took a few months to fully get over it. it was overwhelming losing sleep." He smiled as I slowly got down from the bed.

"how'd you stop getting them??" I asked

"I went to a trauma therapy group and it really helped. I think you should sign up." He giggled

maybe I should.

"anyways it's getting late.. Im gonna wait here till your asleep though" he said getting himself comfy on the couch.

"you don't have too" I replied

"I will"

••

••

he stayed with me. until I slept. and guess what.

no nightmares.