lando x oscar

REQUESTED BY Ollie17mua thankyou for the request.. hope you enjoy!!

LANDOS POV
another awful qualifying from me.. I can't believe my own teammate a rookie is doing better than me.. I didn't want to speak to anyone.. I just wanted to be alone.

I sat there in the drivers room and put my head in my hands tears slowly fell down my cheeks and onto my hand. Zak told me not to worry about it but due to my track limits being deleted but I still ended up after him and I hated it.. like I love a challenge but Oscars doing better than me.. and I'm more experienced.

I sat on the cold , leather couch and stared at the blank wall infront of me. I really had no motivation to get up, it's like I was superglued to the couch until I heard a knock at the door
"lando hello? are you in there?" I heard a familler Aussie voice the opposite side of the door.
"I am.. it's unlocked" I replied.. with no enthusiasm
Oscar walked into the drivers room and just stared.. blankly at me.
"u okay?? you look so seared out" the young driver asked.. concered
"no I'm fine.. just gutted about today" I responded.. trying to catch my breath
"look." Oscar said.. sitting down next to me and putting his hand around my shoulder "Ur a very experienced driver.. and not every race can be great.. some races go better that others.. also track limits was a bitch today" Oscar added.. giggling.
"I know I know.. just sucks when your teammate who's a rookie is beating you" I giggled along
"that's insulting" Oscar laughed.
"whatever happens in the race just know your a talented driver and any team would be lucky to have you.. just because you lost a race doesn't mean your now the worst driver on the grid and you deserve to lose you seat.. it just takes time"
Oscar smiling..
"thankyou.." I stated
"cmon.. let's go get some food" Oscar replied
"of course" I replied back.. smiling

thank-you for the support so far🫣.