oscar x charles

OSCAR
the grid saw my arms.. I felt defeated, don't get me wrong it's nice to open up but I just feel so guilty I've put everyone in such an awkward place.. kinda wish I didn't exist.
I sat in my hotel room.. very motionless, i didn't know how much longer I could of done this for I just wanted to be happy again.. to smile without faking it.. and to stop putting the stress upon my teammate and my friends. it was 1:30pm. I was sitting in the hotel room. I didn't know what to do.. I was hungry , my arms were throbbing , I wanted this all too stop. lando had gone out for a walk.. i was invited I just didn't want to go. the whole grid went on this walk apart from me and Charles.. Charles was sick so he stayed at the track. I scrolled through instagram to again see so many hate comments.. about how bad I am at racing , about everything. I couldn't do this.
I really wanted to hurt myself again, I couldn't help it, it was an addiction that no one was helping me get through. i continued reading through the hate comments.. my mind playing tricks on me.. telling me all bad things saying I wasn't good enough.
i sobbed.. my cheeks being stained red and i sat down and stared at the ceiling.. i was having a panic attack.

CHARLES
everyone's out apart from me and Oscar.. I'm sick and idk why Oscar's not gone.. i walked down the long , cold corridor, i walked past Oscar's room too hear someone crying.. gasping for air. i didn't know what to do. my first thought was to FaceTime Carlos because he was the first person on my contact list.

FaceTiming Carlos

Carlos
hello?

charles
hi.. is lando there

Carlos
he is.. why?

Charles
can you put him on please

Carlos
okay.

lando
hello mate.. unexpected

Charles
yeah.. umm.. help

lando
Sounds serious you ok?

charles
i walked past Oscar's room and I hear him crying and like breathing funny.. i know you deal with this a lot with him and I don't know what to do.

lando
stay on the phone and just walk into his room.

charles
okay
CHARLES
i unlocked the door to see oscar there breathing for air.. his his pillows wet from the tears.

FACETIME
lando
hey Oscar. it's me lando, i know I'm not like here rn but can you take deep breaths for me.. like what Charles is doing right now?

lando
thats it.. well done.
about 10 minutes later Oscar's breathing evened out a little bit..

lando
im so proud of you Oscar.. as soon as we are back me and the grid are all going to take you out for food!!

charles
thankyou so much.

lando
no thankyou for calling me..
I've got to go now.. we're on our way back.. do you mind staying with Oscar till we are back??

charles
of course!

CHARLES
i walked back into Oscar's room.. he looked so out of it..
"oscar?" i asked
"mhm"
"u want anything?" i responded
"no thanks" he smiled
"u sure?"
"yeah"
"okay.. shall we watch a film!" I asked
"yes please"

ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY