part 23🔞

I KNOW PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM TOO LATE TO UPDATE IM REALLY REALLY SORRY......

AND HERE US IS THE HOTTEST AND SPICIEST CHAPTER EVER SO GRAP YOUR HOLI WATER HOBI WATER EVERYTHING.......

ENJOY.....

ITS INCLUDED 18+ MATURE SCENES ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ OR NOT OK BYEE ..
_______________________________________

                      Last chapter

Jungkook : ( he leads towards her) i think we are going to have long night ( he smirk)

Y/n : aahh stop it now ..

Jungkook : (laughing) ok.
_________________________________________

WARNING ⚠️🔞

Jungkook stop the car in front of mansion he went out and open the for her gently take her hand and she came out just then he pick her up in bridal style all the guards are  staring at them y/n blush hard she hit jungkook because of embarrassment.

Y/n : jungkook put me down.

Jungkook : why babe .

Y/n : everyone is staring at us its embarassing put me down.

Jungkook : let them see your my wife now i can do whatever I want with my wife.

Y/n : you can but.

Jungkook : no buts baby lets go inside i can't control myself your looking so hot..( he went inside the mansion)

Y/n : yah youu( she pinch his nipple)

Jungkook : aaaa what is that for.

Y/n : for being perv.....

Jungkook : ofcourse because its our wedding night baby .

Y/n : so its not like we didn't do before marriage.

Jungkook : yah ofcourse we did but its wedding night means very special night.

Y/n : sure whatever.( She put her head on his chest )

Jungkook : are you tired baby

Y/n : hmmm

Jungkook : its ok you can sleep in morning.

Y/n : what morning ( her eye's widened)

Jungkook : yes tonight definitely im not letting you sleep.

Y/n : no you not.

Jungkook : yes im

Y/n : nooo

Jungkook : lets seee ... And i have surprise for you in our room..

Y/n : what surprise?

Jungkook : ( he put her down) you can go and see ..

Then she went upstairs in they room and saw small paper note she pick up and read .

(Go to closet and remove all the clothes there are a botton press it and see)

She went and do as jungkook said and saw her jaw widened open.

Why do we have this in our house..A freaking mini play room..I gulped glancing at the toys kept there..I don't even recognise many of them..There were glass cabinets behind them were soft purple velvet cushion and each toy was kept as if it was some kind of trophy..Handcuffs,whips, simulators, Chokers,clamps and God knows what are others called..I don't know why but excitement rushed over me as I grabbed a fluffy purple colored handcuffs..