PART-20

Hey guys long time no see and sorry for really late update so im giving triple update three chapters hope you all enjoy
__________________________________________

                           LAST CHAPTER.

After a while they reach they clamix and cum together and y/n turns around tried breathing heavily put her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and he pull her closer again fell asleep in each others arms after a beautiful morning...........
_________________________________

Y/n slowly open her eyes because of phone buzzing she try to move to pick phone but both muscles arms stoping her she turn and saw jungkook sleeping pouted his lips and hugging her waist y/n slowly remove his arms and reach the phone and saw jimin missed call then she saw time her eyes widened its 1:00 noon then she dialed jimin's number after 2,3 rings he pick up the call.

On the call.

Y/n : Hello mochi.

Jimin : what you both doing cupcake im calling you and that bunny from morning why didn't you pick up the call

Y/n : umm....

Jimin : wait you both didn't go to office and don't tell me your both still sleeping.

Y/n : umm...mochi that.

Jimin : that you two having fun last night I heard that.

Y/n : ahhh PARK JIMIN .

jimin : (he laughing) ok sorry sorry .

Y/n : tell me why did you call.

Jimin : ohh i think you both forgot you have a son . He want to talk to you so .

Y/n : is he ok .did you both have lunch.

Jimin : yup he is totally fine and we had lunch .

Y/n : where is he now .

Jimin : he is in room hold on i will call him.

Y/n : hmm ok .

She talking to jimin then jungkook slowly open hos eyes hearing y/n voice he pull her closer to him by waist she look at him then he lay on her lap she care his hair he smile and started kissing on her stomach she look at him and give him small smile then she heard voices on other side.

Hj : hello mumma.

Y/n : hi my baby how are you.

Hj : im good mumma. Why you and dadda Didn't came to pick me up .

Y/n : aww my baby Mumma,dadda was busy in some work don't worry baby we are coming in 1 hour ok then we have to go to shopping.

Hj : shopping??

Y/n : yes baby shopping and we have surprise for you and your uncle's we will come and tell you ok .

Hj : surprise wow what it is

Y/n : mumma said we will come tell ok .

Hj : ok Mumma come fast im waiting i want to know the surprise.

Y/n : ok baby wait.

Hj : ok . Where is dadda i didn't talk to him at night he was sleeping please mumma give phone to dadda .

Y/n : ohh now hanjoon baby missing dadda what about mumma.

Hj : i miss you too mumma but I talk to you at night and now but i didn't talk to dadda .

Y/n : okok baby bunny.

Jungkook is smiling when he heard hanjoon talking about him and telling he miss him jungkook  miss him too he take phone from y/n .