PART-11

Y/n is standing now infront of jungkook's office door her heart beat is rising she is really nervous then she take deep breath to calm herself down then she encourages herself to knock on the door ( you can do it just tell him that your ready to give him a chance that's it she said to herself) then she heard jungkook's voice and she slowly open the door and peck inside then made her way inside the office and she saw jungkook is not paying any attention to her his full focus is on the lap top he didn't heard anything who came inside it just silent then he look who is there his eyes widened when he saw y/n (because she never came to his office by herself she only come when jungkook will call her ) he quickly stand up from his seat and look at y/n who is looking at her feet .

Jungkook : um.. do you want anything?

Y/n : ummm

Jungkook : and where is hanjoon

Y/n : jimin take him to your house because oppa is missing him so

Jungkook : ok so why you came here do you want me to drop you to your apartment

Y/n : umm no i- i - just

Jungkook : y/n what happened are you ok ? Do you want anything

Y/n : i-i want to talk to you

Jungkook : yes tell me im right here

Y/n : i-imreadytogiveyouchance( in one go )
( im ready to give you chance)

Jungkook : y-you w-what

Y/n : ( slowly nodded while biting her lips ) yes im ready

Jungkook's eyes fill with tears then he quickly embrace her tears are flowing in his eyes he can't believe she give him chance and y/n also slowly hug him back then he broke the hug and cup her face.

Jungkook : thank you so much for giving me chance i promise I will explain you everything and sorry for breaking your heart.

Y/n : can we go somewhere else to talk

Jungkook : ofcourse let's go to park

Y/n nodded then both exit from office and they to elevator y/n went inside then jungkook behind now they are in jungkook's car is awkward silence no one dare to speak after a while he stop the car in front of park they made the way inside then she found empty bench near tree its really feel good .

Y/n : lets go there ( she pointed the bench)

Jungkook : ( nodded his head) ok

They went to bench and sit down jungkook sit beside her looking at her and she looking at moon silently then she broke the silence

Y/n : umm... what happened that day

______________________________________________________________________

FLASH BACK

jungkook and y/n in High school and jungkook is her senior and famous in school because of his looks every girl wanted him but when jungkook first meet her he fell for her but she hated him because of the rumours in school that he is a fuckboy and the one of the girl in school she like Jungkook a lot but jungkook didn't give much attention to her and she now that he likes you . Now y/n also eventually fell in love with him and then one day jungkook propose her and then she accepted after that jungkook and y/n started spending time together and they trusted each other more than themself and both of them give virginity to each other and he told her he is not a fuckboy he wanted to give his virginity to his love and now he gave to you than. After some weeks y/n is starting feeling sick like headache and to throw up ect . And she also missed her periods so she decided to take pregnancy test because she know that day they didn't use protection and she went to primacy Shop and brought the pregnancy kit she went inside and waiting for result she is crying and nervous at same time because she is scared what would happen if now they are just teenagers and they can't take care of baby after she saw the results and its positive....