PART-17

its a normal day as usual its been almost 2 months and she wake up then she feels pain in her lower stomach she feeling uncomfortable and jungkook and hanjoon sleeping peacefully on the other side she get up from bed and look at bed there is blood stains on bed sheet she forgot that its her period date then she slowly take steps towards bathroom because its paining her uncontrollable the she went inside taking shower just then she had really bad cramp tears roll down from her eyes she try to control her body but she can't her legs are shaking in pain then she give up sit down keeping her hands on her stomach tears running down on her cheeks she try to control her sobbing but failed slow sobbed came out.

On the other hand jungkook wake up because cold air hit his back he turn around and slowly open his eyes and saw y/n is not there then he heard shower sound then he thought she must be taking shower then he again sleep and after like 20 min he wake up again because of alarm he sit on bed and look around the room to find y/n then he heard still shower is running he is confused she will not take this much time to take shower then why shower is still running he get up and to check he knock on door.

Jungkook : baby open the door what is taking you so long ?

Y/n : .............
( she is unconscious because of pain she lost energy)

Jungkook : baby are you there ?

Y/n : ..........

Jungkook : ( he panicked now ) baby answer me are you ok? Are there ? Open the door.

Y/n : .............

His heart is beating fast and his forehead, palms are sweating because he thought something happened to her he run and take a keys of bathroom he quickly go there and open his heart Stop for a while what he saw that y/n naked lying on cold floor shower water is running on her body with blood he quickly run in shower and turn off he saw blood mixed with water after seeing that he breath get heavy he take her head on his lap and tap on cheek

Jungkook : b-baby wake up ( his eyes filled with tears) .

Y/n : ...........( she eyes puffy)

Jungkook : b-b-baby please wake up what happened.

Y/n : hummm...( she slowly open her eyes and she was shivering)

Jungkook : ( he quickly wipes his tears and went to take robe and came to her he carry her to counter ) baby im here take this wear it .

Y/n : b-baby i want pads .

Jungkook : i will go and bring it for you ok don't worry i will be in minutes you be here if you want anything else tell

Y/n  : no that's it.

Jungkook : i will be quick wear this and keep your warm sit here only ok ( he kiss his forehead and run out take is keys and shirt run out of room .

He drives fast as possible he Stop the car in front of convenience store and run inside.

Jungkook : excuse me.( he ask one of the worker there )

Worker : yes sir how can i help you.

Jungkook : can you please tell me where is pads ?

Worker : huh.....( she is shocked because she didn't see any guy buying pads here )

Jungkook : can you tell me quickly.

Worker : sure sir right there.( she pointed)

Jungkook : ok thank you.

He run away from there she smile seeing how he is buying pads for his girlfriend or wife and she thought whoever is girl that he is buying is lucky to have him . And she saw jungkook confused looking at pads she made her way to jungkook .