chapter two

『••✎••』

Eventually it was lunch, I walked towards the table where my friend group was sitting and sat down before speaking; “I know Ophelia's crush” a smug smirk formed on my face as my friends were obviously interested in my knowledge, they all started speaking  “lets tell everyone her crush!” and “who is her crush?”.

I told them all Ophelia's crush and we all started talking shit on her and spreading rumors; you may ask 'why?' Or even think I'm being mean but Ophelia, I don't know how to explain her but she is a complete weirdo!

Eventually the conversation got boring for me, so I decided to go on my phone. I texted Ophelia: ‘wanna hang at my place after school?’ and she replied quickly with a ‘yes’. I already knew what she'd answer with because who in their right mind wouldn't want to spend time with me?

‘oh finn dear, you're really not all that...’ that same little voice spoke... It caught me so off guard because  I am all that!

I frantically look around the cafeteria to see who said that, which in retrospect, I probably looked crazy.

Eventually lunch was over. I got up from the table and started walking to my fifth period.

As I walked into my fifth period class my jaw dropped at who was in the seat next to mine.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Cliff hanger again, sorry it's a short chapter. And thank you to a certain someone for helping me review it!