03. Not His Type? Gladly.

"Isn't it obvious? She was not my type."

'Not his type?', your grip on your coffee mug tightened. Just how ridiculous this man could be? He literally said for six years of your relationship that no one else could be more perfect for him than you.

"Concealing your flaws using others as an excuse, I see you haven't changed.", the words left your lips with a smile, concerning the people around you.

"She was not really meant for me. Sure, we were together for over six years but she never clicked right with me. I mean, she was never mature, I could never rely on her if I was feeling low." An amusing smile spread across your face as you leaned back, taking a sip of your coffee.

'Poor boy. He has to lie to gain sympathy and attention from whores falling left and right for him.' Who was the person who listened to all his stories of his time at Biovolt? Who was the one to make him realize that he was more important than his grandfather in his life? Surely a ghost, 'cause he couldn't rely on you, right?

"Plus, she has connections with more guys than girls, if you know what I mean. Any normal, ideal girl will not have that, will she? Isn't it suspicious? She seemed, more or less, less loyal in our relationship. Staying for long hours in office with her manager, working all night. I suppose you get my point there, I won't say it out loud."

"I guess that's enough for us today! Thankyou for the interview Mr. Kai Hiwatari-", and your bestie turned off the TV, yelling, "What the actual fuck is he saying?! She is the most loyal girl ever!!"

"That Bastard has completely lost it! He is attacking her professionally and publicly!", Lex fumed in rage, with Sia agreeing, as she caught your mother before she fell to her knees.

"He is going to ruin her image!", Felix said, his words laced with venom.

You laughed. HARD. So hard that tears pricked your eyes. Everyone gawked at you in bewilderment as your laugh died down into small giggles. You slammed the coffee mug down on the table, causing it to break into small pieces as a maniacal grin crept on your face. Your father cautiously approached you while you stared at the floor with wide eyes.

At this point, you didn't care if you looked insane or psychopathic, you just couldn't control your laughter. The fact that The Great Kai Hiwatari, the legendary blader, the heir owner of The Hiwatari Industries, the handsome, dashing, daring, cold model and film-star who had the finest girls and women falling for him left and right, was so afraid of You, his ex that he had to lie on international TV. It pumped you with excitement and a sense of superiority over him. He couldn't even find real flaws in you to tell them.

But, that didn't mean you would leave him without getting your revenge. He made your parents cry, your loved ones sad, your fans broken. He was the reason your father had to take sleeping pills every night. He was the reason your mother no longer went out and socialized. He was the reason reporters were swarming you all everywhere you went and the reason of your depression. He was the reason why you didn't let your brother come back home during his vacations.

"Darling, are you alright?", your father placed a hand on your shoulder. "Maybe you should take-", he cut himself off when you looked at him. He saw a fire in your eyes, a spark to do something. He was confused and joyous at the same time on a seeing a little life in his elder child's eyes and not the horrible void of nothingness. 

You smirked and said, "I'm fine, dad. I think I should get ready for office.". and stood up, walking away, stopping by your mother on the couch, kissing her forehead, saying, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine now. I'm back."

Your mother hugged you tight and you smiled, giving a look of acknowledgement and gratefulness to your friends as they smiled back. 

'That's right. It's time to show him what I am.'

(A/N): Hey guys!! Here is another update for y'all. Let's see what happens now that (y/n) is smiling. Is it good or bad? To know more, keep hanging in there. And make sure you leave a vote and a comment!

Stay Safe and Stay Blessed.

Take care!

Bye!