𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝟚

Here's part 2 enjoy!!
⚠️ ️Make out scene

~*☆*~

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Pushing past people I whipped me tears trying to cover up my stained cheeks. I went to the nearest bathroom and closed the door behind me locking it. I turned around to face the mirror and removing my silk gloves, the fabric slowly brushed against my cold hands as I placed them on the side.

I glanced at the mirror seeing my makeup slightly smudged, I grabbed a tissue and fixed it up (I didn't want others knowing I was in such state) . After fixing my makeup I stared into my reflection for a few, how could I let this get to me, he really isn't worth my time.

I grabbed my gloves again putting them back on, I wasn't going to let that ignorant man ruin my evening. I unlocked the door and left the bathroom. As I left I was given a couple stares (probably because I ran into the bathroom slamming it behind me). I decided to ignore them and shrug it off.

I reached the crowd again hearing the orchestral music flow through my ears, and people swaying along with the tune. I stood looking around until I made eyes with my brother (2nd oldest). He signalled me to come over, i think he could tell something was upsetting me.

I was about to make my way over until I heard a voice call out my name.

"Miss y/l/n"

I turn around seeing Lord Berbrooke, oh in all holy glory. I smiled at his presence as a sign of politeness.

"May you walk with me" Lord Berbrooke held out his arm

I really didn't want to, I was sick off suitors for the night, however I couldn't really turn him down, it's against the norm for a lady.

"Ofcourse Lord Berbrooke" I dragged my smile, trying not to come across as rude.

I locked my arm with his as he guided me away from the obnoxious crowd, he led me to a more quiet part of Lady Danbury's house, an empty room full of beautiful artwork and statues (it was more like a gallery).

I started to have an unsteady feeling in my stomach, I didn't feel comfortable around this man. I had heard about the things that happened between him and the Duchess of Hastings before she married the Dutch. I didn't trust being alone with him.

We eventually came to a stop in front of this gorgeous painting of a country side landscape. I gazed at the painting forcefully avoiding eye contact with him.

I felt Lord Berbrooke step closer towards me, he slowly lifted up his hand and placed it on my petunia (ass), I was unsatisfied with this feeling and tried to move away. That was until he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"You are so beautiful miss y/l/n, you would make a perfect wife" Lord Berbrooke had a sligh smirk and then glanced down at my breasts.

How vile..

I couldn't let this creature do anymore.

"That's very kind Lord Berbrooke" I said struggling to get out of his tight grasp.

"But..I think my brother wishes for me now" I said stepping back trying to escape.

"I'm sure he can wait a little longer, Mr y/l/n will understand" he said coming closer

What does he think he's doing!

I continued to step back until me back hit a hard wall making me grunt. He gradually stepped forward as he pressed his body against me, he smirked and analysed me. I felt his tender rise and he quickly placed his grubby hand on my breast. Absolutely not!