𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘

The idea of this imagine came from the Spanish film 'Culpa Mia' (My fault), I suggest you watch it, it's so good I love it, one of the scenes inspired me ;)

~*☆*~

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

My best friend invited me to a car racing, and I do love cars and I have some what of a great knowledge of them. So of course I accepted to go. She mentioned these races were between 3 gangs red, blue, green. My friend was in the red gang so to protect me she gave me a red bandana that I put in my jean short pocket.

We walked into an area were the races took place with this open track. Music was blasting, the smell of weed hit my nostrils, everyone moving in sync to the music played by the DJ. I smiled as I gazed around me, this is awesome.
I heard cars in the distance, speeding around the track as the tires screeched as they collided against the concrete, skidding around sharp corners. I noticed a red car and a blue car racing eachother but the red car was so far infront as it zoomed past the finish line.

The car racer jumped out the car, I couldn't quite see who it was since people ran over to them to congratulate. As people started to separate and I could see, I immediately recognised who it was. I turned sharply to my best friend who stood behind me.

"Wtf is he doing here" I said pointing towards him with my drink in the same hand.

She smirked

"He is the gang leader" and waved the red bandana infront of my face.

I turned back to face him to see him neck off with some girl, like a congrats snog. Ew. I leaned towards my mate and whispered in her ear.

"Is that his girlfriend?" I asked curiously

"Anna? No, the only girlfriend he will ever have is the car" she whispered back as I saw him knelt down and kissed the bonet of his car.

As he stood up straight again he made direct eye contact with me, he looked at me up at down analysing me carefully. I grinned and took a sip from my drink. By this point everyone had gone back to dancing and drinking. He approached me and my best friend with an annoyed expression.

"What is she doing here" he shoved his finger in my face

I giggled at his pettyness.

"She is here for the races, I invited her" my mate responded

"I wouldn't off come if I new you were the gang leader" I sarcastically smiled.

"Sure love" he smirked

Ugh this malicious man.

He looked me up and down once again before coming close to me as I felt his chest brush against mine as his deep, seducing voice whispered in my ear.

"Don't get into trouble love" he moved away from my ear and hovered over me as his face was centimetres away from mine as I felt his warm breath flourish my soft skin.

In the moment I didn't have time to respond as he slowly straightened himself up and walked off to where the music was blasting. I shook my head, to cover the fact I was blushing so hard. My friend took me away from my thoughts.

"Come let's party, the next race isn't for a while" she linked her arm with mine and pulled me to the dance floor.

...

Play 'Gasolina' by Daddy Yankee for better experience for this bit

The Spanish lyrics ran through my veins like a drug. As I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the song, me and my mate were a bit tipsy at this point we couldn't give a care in the world. We danced together as we moved to the song. Isolating our hips, rolling our chests, giggling like ever.

This song needs to be injected into me.

As we continued to dance me and my best mate body rolled against eachother as our hot body's brushed against eachother, I know for a fact we looked so sexy right now. I felt a pair of eyes peirce through the side of my head. I recognise those admirable eyes from anywhere. I directly looked at him as he leaned his wide, ferm body against a car. I continued to dance as we remained eye contact. I so want to mess with his head right now. E/n glanced at all my movements, smirking but almost looked annoyed as I felt a presence linger behind me.

Another really attractive guy started to dance with me as I allowed him to, I placed my soft elegant hands against his broad chest as I swayed to the booming song as I brushed my body against his. I have no clue who this bloke is but I have valid reasons why I'm doing this.

I looked back at e/n. He was still staring at me, but he looked pissed. I bit my lip knowing what I was causing him. Until I saw that Anna chick whisper something in his ear as he smirked and looked back at me as she pulled him away. Now that had pissed me off. I pushed the guy away from me who I was dancing with and walked away and grabbed another drink and chugged it in seconds, crushing the cup with force and chucking it in the bin.

You can stop the song if you wish now

...

It was time for the final race green Vs red and both gang leaders against eachother. E/n and the other gang leader were getting into their cars starting the roaring engines, the sound sent shives down my spine. A women stood infront of both cars with a bandana in her hand and gave e/n and the other leader a thumbs up asking if they were ready. They both nodded as e/n gave me a quick glance, I stood strong not acting bothered by his stares. He got a bit distracted gawking at my good looks and started a bit late as the other gang was already in the lead.

I giggled as he rapidly drove off creating tire marks on the road.

I watched as I saw him speed up as he came directly behind the green car, getting right up his ass. He managed to get directly beside him as the other guy tried to collide his car with e/n car. He wasn't intimidated one bit as he took the chance to speed forward.

I could see in the distance that there was a big corner coming up, this can make or break. If he did this correctly he can drift around that bend with speed and not crash or crash and potentially get severe injuries. I got anxious as I saw the corner starting to come up. I took a deep breath as I muttered.

"Come on e/n"

I saw the red sports car carefully and swiftly drift around the sharp corner at rapid speed as the green car slowly tag behind. Me and my best mate look at each other and cheered loudly along with everyone else.

E/n made it across the finish line and slammed the car, as he cheered louder than everyone else as everyone chanted his name. I laughed in sync of the chant as the other gang leader, hit  the steering wheel with anger and a lot of aggression.

E/n looked directly at me amongst the crowd of people, congratulating him once again, dabbing him up and patting him on the back. He came and walk towards me I had a huge smirk on my face.

"You did well, even with a slow head start" I giggled at my comment.

He didn't say anything but grabbed my face and collided our lips together. Our lips were in sync, with so much passion as he commanded to take over and controlled the kiss. I smirked against his lucious lips and slowly pulled away catching my breath. With his hands still on my face and his forehead against mine.

"I won because I knew you were my prize when I crossed that finish line" he said as his lips brushed against mine.

I pulled him into another passionate kiss, hanging my arms around his neck as he pulled me in by my waist as I stood on my tippy toes.
.
.
.
WOW,
sorry if this was a little crap I did this in a car, the things you can accomplish in 2 hour road trips 💪 love you all xx

Alexa <3