𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Everyone really enjoys the dark mafia imagines so here is another one for y'all xx
(Listen to the song provided for a better experience ;)
⚠️: make out sesh

~*☆*~

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Currently, me and my family (who are the founders of a huge mafia gang) are attending the monthly meetings with other mafias in the area to discuss: allowance, money, drug trades, other trades, yk all the mafia crap.

Me, my mother, my father and my older brother are all attending the meeting today. On other occasions I wasn't aloud to attend but because I am 18 now I can (some kind of rule they have).

We sit among this huge, round, wooden table with comfortable, red velvet chairs. There is many men who have a lot of power around this table and I know most of these men are armed, you have to be very strategic with what you say.

I knew my enemy attended these meetings since he is the son of another mafia leader. To my luck I had to sit opposite him on the large table which only made this experience 100 times better.

I listened carefully to what the others were discussing, not letting anything or anyone distract me. I didn't want to embarrass myself in my first meeting. However, my focused was eventually drawn to something else as I felt someone kick me from under the table. I didn't need to look to see who it was but I could sense the grin on his face. I frowned in annoyance facing my brother. I glared at him signalling to what was distracting me. He told me with his eyes to ignore it.

That only made me even more frustrated because I physically couldn't, we didn't have very long of this meeting left and now e/n wants to act up. Eventually he stopped kicking me and starting stroking his leg against mine. I was wearing a slim fitted black velvet dress with gold jewellery as my hair was left down. I moved legs slightly to the side and when I felt him try to move his leg closers to mine I kicked him harshly stunning my toe in the process as I was wearing open toe black heels.

He moaned in pain as people turned to look at him with confusion, I was the one grinning this time.

...

After what felt like fucking years, the meeting was finally over. That was the most boring thing I have ever been to. Everyone was just going to a party afterwards, funny enough my enemy's dad was hosting it at his place. As we reached the house my dad brang the car too a holt and looked at me and my brother in the backseat through the review mirror.

"I want you to be on your best behaviour, especially you y/n"

I huffed and rolled my eyes at my dad's comment.

"Yes dad" me and my brother said in unison.

We stepped out the car and walked to the entrance of the house as there was already lots of people inside. When we entered we were welcomed with the stench of weed, alcohol and body odours. There was blaring music from the DJ and beaming lights, that blinded me.

I grabbed onto my brothers arm as he led me through that house to the mini bar that was in the kitchen.

"Two shots of vodka" my brother announced to the bar tender as he nodded his head and starting filling our glasses.

He handed us our glasses as my brother picked them up and handed one to me.

"To getting laid" my brother said as we cheered to eachother and knocked it back.

I gagged at the taste and felt the warm liquid trickle down my throat. My brother then walked over to the dance floor and started dancing with some other girl as they grinned against eachother. Disgust filled my face and I turned around to the bar tender and asked for a refill.

Within seconds I knocked back another couple of shots and didn't could start to feel the alcohol kick in (I'm a light weight).

I later on decided I want to walk around the house for a bit have a little rome. I found the stairs and made my way up them tripping and almost falling on my face. I laughed to myself and continued to crawl up the stairs. When I reached the top I stood up holding onto the railing and brushed my dress with my hands.

I wobbled over to a door opening it slightly seeing two people making out, I closed the door not wanting to disturb them. I slowly made my way to another door and opened. To what it seems it was a bedroom and no one was in there.

I walked over to the king sized bed and sat on the edge of it removing my heels as they started it hurt. I layed down on the bed whilst having my legs dangling of it and took a deep sigh. Suddenly I heard another door open within the room as a tall, dark figure emerged from it. I turned my head to the side to see him standing there shirts while holding his white polo shirt in his hands.

I sat up swiftly and started heavily breathing.

"I see you found my room" his dark voice flowed through my ears like and instrument as leaned against the door frame.

"I was just leaving" I stood up grabbing my heels from the floor and heading out the door.

I was stopped in my motion when I felt his strong hands around my small wrists.

"Not so fast love" he pulled me away from the door closing it again.

He took my heels from my hand and placed them onto he ground again and stood centimetres away from me looking down at me. I looked into his eyes and down at his body, taking a long well needed glance at his beautiful six pack.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt!" I questioned him still still gazing at his abs, gently letting my cold fingers brush against them.

I heard his gasp a little as he felt my cold fingers along his warm skin. He continued to look down at me with a smirk smearing his face.

"Someone spilt red wine down it"

I looked back up to see him, he looked calm but nervous and really turned on. He pushed me gently on the bed now being ontop of me.

My breathing got heavy and my chest rised quicker, he could sense my nerves. He lent down to my ear and whispered.

"You look beautiful tonight" I smiled slightly as he kissed my ear lobe.

He continued to kiss me all that down to my chest leaving little hickeys. He then made his way to my face and brushed his lips against my cheeks. I was flustered.

I placed my hands around the back of his head and directed his lips on to mine. We slowly moved our lips in sync moaning against eachother. He then slid his tongue in my mouth only making me more turned on, I sat up turning him around to them be sitting on his lap.

Our lips still being connected, his hands slid down my back and rested them on ass. I held his face within my hands kissing him passionately. He part his lips from mine and started kissing my neck again, my heavy breaths circled the room as I felt our body getting sweaty.

His hands trailed to the back of my dress pulling on the zip. The zip was pulled all the way down as it slid off showing my bra. He glanced at my breast the back to my lips. Hungrily, he grabbed me by the waist flipping me so I was underneath him again. A little giggle left my lips as he smiled as well. I brought out faces closer to eachother again and continued passionately kissing.
.
.
.
Spicy 🔥,
Hope you enjoyed this one and it is very long, thank you all for commenting and voting on my imagines love you all xx

Alexa <3