𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞

A/N: so this prom imagine is gonna be based on the end of yr 11 prom, Im British and I don't know what that would be in America but your 16 in this, hope it helps xx

~*☆*~

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

It's prom day and I have been waiting for this day my whole life, I have been so excited for prom since I was a little kid.

Right now me and my girls have just finished getting are hair done, are nails done, and makeup. We are now putting on are dresses and I can't wait to see the girls dresses, we are doing a reveal so none of us have seen any of are dresses.

...

All of the girls have revealed there dresses and oml they look gorgeous, absolutely stunning I'm fact. But it's finally my turn to put my dress on. I get up of my seat and go into a separate room from where all my friends are and close the door behind me. I take one last glance at the beautiful dress infront of me and slide into it like butter.

After sorting myself out, brushing the dress down with my hands, making sure no fluff is on it. I turn to the mirror beside me and gaze at myself. I look gorgeous.

I turn to the door and I was about to turn the door knob, but I took in one last big breath before did and proceeded.

As I opened the door my friends instantly stopped there talking about everyone else's dresses and gawked at mine.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N" one of my mates yelled

"Oml your a absolutely gorgeous" another one said

"That dress complements you so well"

I giggled at all there comments and thanked them and told them how beautiful they all looked aswell.

(If you haven't been to prom yet, I'm going to put my prom dress I'm going to be wearing next year, so you have an idea)

(I hope it looks okay but I'm wearing that dress or a similar one next year for my prom and I love it, I hope you do to xx 😭)

After a few minutes of waiting around the limo finally arrived waiting outside the house. As all of us girls struggled to get down the step and walk across the stones because of are heels we made it to the limo and holy moly. It was a lovely limo. It was bright white and if you got close enough to it you could see sparkles of glitter and the light from the sun reflected of it.

We all hoped in and I was better in side, everything you could mention in a fancy ass limo.

...

We have now finally arrived at were are end of yr prom is taking place, as are limo driver pulled up all of girls rushed to the window as we could see a red carpet with people take photos. We all had an exciting grin on our faces as we hoped out.