𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝

This is going to be a little bit Cinderella inspired, you find out as you read , p.s imagine you speak in a posh British accent for this, add effect ;)
THIS WILL BE A 2 PARTER 

~*☆*~

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ:

I live with my father, and my two sisters (16) and my mother died when I was 6 years old I am now 18. The king in our town is going to be passing the crown down to his son the prince, but he must marry before doing so. Every maiden in the town has been given an invitation to the ball so the prince can find his future queen, other royalty have been invited aswell.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I'm cleaning the fireplace, removing old wood and replacing with fresh wood, ash covering my face, I look like a dirty sob. I hear the letter box open and close from the door. Swiftly, I get up off my dirty knees and pace towards the front door. The dark brown wooden door overlapped me as it stood tall, with all of its cursive patterns. I bent down and picked up the letter and instantly knew were this letter originated from.

I ran upstairs to my father's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard my father say from inside

I opened the door and saw my father sitting at his desk, doing calculations and growing at the bills that layed infront of him. My fathers business is dropping and he is in debt and might not be able to pay the fees of the house and is stressing out greatly. I really wish I could help him out.

"uh father, we got this through the post" I headed him the letter with careful hands as my father took the letter from me.

He instantly recognised the stamp on the letter, knowing it was from the monarchy. He flipped the letter over so the wax was facing him. He popped it open and remover the letter from the envelope and read it carefully. I was trying to solve my fathers facial expressions so I could know what the letter said but I could not tell.

My father looked up at me in amazement.

"You and your sisters have been invited to a ball, every maiden in the town has" he said with a wide smile.

"And why is there a ball?" I asked with confusion

"The prince is looking for a queen for when he is to become king, I'm sure if one of my daughter's can charm the fine man we would be set for life, I can finally pay off the house" he said with an ever bigger smile as a slight chuckle left his lips.

I took a step back at my fathers excitement and thought about what he was telling me. I had no interest in being royalty, in fact I had not interest in marrying at all, my dream is to be a successful author and independent women and the be able to say I didn't need to relay on a man for my great success. However, father is right. This would help us out a lot, this could be my only way of helping my dad, to repay him for all his rightfully deeds.

"We need to buy you new gowns right away, please clean up and tell the other two, one of you is going to be a queen" my father demanded.

I took his orders and I did just that.

...

L chest with their head in their arms facing me as I sat on the floor against the wall whilst reading my book.

I looked up from my book and had a smirk across my face as I looked at my simping sisters.

"We don't know the prince, plus I've heard things about him and I wouldn't recall him has husband material" I mentioned