𝟎𝟎𝟏. school dance gone wrong

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 complain but she really had to right now, actually she would love to

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 complain but she really had to right now, actually she would love to. She was currently stuck in the parking lot of Westover Hall which was way too punky for her if you'd ask her but what could she do, absolutely nothing. She cursed at how cold it was outside, the words of the father coming back to her mind.

   "You should have brought a jacket, Iris." said her father, rolling down the window as his daughter got out of the car. "It's gonna get colder."

   "Nah, I'll be fine." she replied waving him goodbye. "Love you, dad."

Now, here she was, freezing in her baby blue long sleeve cropped shirt and light blue washed parallel jeans. "I'm so fucking stupid, of course, you choose not to bring the freaking jacket. Gods, dad was right, its freezing!"

She sighed, looking around to see if her friends had arrived. Seeing as no one had arrived, the girl went back to her phone, going back to playing her little games. Only then, she heard the sound of a vehicle approaching. 

   "Oh, thank the gods." she sighed and jogged towards the now parked car. "It took you guys long enough; I'm freezing because of you."

Annabeth and Thalia were both getting out of the car, while Iris stopped in front of the two. Annabeth immediately going in for a hug, laughing at her best friend's state. "You should've brought a jacket, you dumbass."

   "I know, I know." replied Iris shrugging. "I figured that out a little too late."

Whilst this was happening, Thalia was thanking Percy's mom for dropping them. The latter kept asking if they would need or needed anything, she was worried of course. But, of course, Percy ended up yelling a bit to calm her down, she looked hurt, which meant Iris would give him a piece of her mind after she's gone.