𝟎𝟏𝟕. wow factor!

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 from the events that had occurred during their journey, she woke up feeling Silena shaking her

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 from the events that had occurred during their journey, she woke up feeling Silena shaking her. The Elliott girl stirred and groaned as the older girl sighed and told her to get her ass up before, she threw water on her. Iris could only do as she was told and got up grumbling.

Iris learned that the party ponies had headed back to Florida as she walked towards the dining pavilion with Silena by her side. Iris couldn't help but frown, she kinda liked them, they were sassy which was the complete opposite of Chiron.

Speaking of who, Chiron made a surprise announcement: the chariot races would go ahead as scheduled. Iris was overjoyed since the last time was ruined by the attack; she now could actually have fun winning the race. 

   "Hey, Silena. Do you know which chariot Annie's in? Who she's with?" asked Iris as she walked on the dirt covered path.

   "Oh yeah! She's with Percy." said Silena.

   "Oh. . . She's with Jackson." said Iris, she frowned, Iris was always with Annie when it came to inter cabin activities. For her to go with Percy, felt weird. Maybe she'd ask her when she sees her.

Iris walked through the pavilion with thoughts racing through her mind at lighting speed, she really wondered if she should ask Annabeth to team up with her instead. She knew Annabeth and Percy were friends, but she still wasn't happy about it.

Speaking of the devil, Annabeth was walking towards Iris to greet her. "Hey! Iris!"

   "Oh, Hey Annie." said the girl. 

   "What's wrong?" asked the Athena child, "You seem mad about something."

   "Oh yeah, you know." shrugged Iris, "Just thinking about how my best friend decided to team up with an asshole, whose name starts with P and ends with Y."