CHAPTER 1

"ARE you sure you want to go? You can still back out if you want," Sinophix's younger sister, Maya blinked hopefully at her. She snorted but didn't say anything as she ruffled her hair. I do want to go, and I will miss you, the words were on the tip of her tongue- but she probably wouldn't miss the annoying 7-year-old brat that stole her diary. And read it to her class. And other things. Definitely not. "Enjoy!" Sinophix's father smiled warmly at her, before swooping her into a tight embrace. Soon, everyone joined in- even Carol (the grumpy, eldest sister in the family,who was on holidays). "Bye!" She called, waving her hand at them as she got into the limousine that was sent to fetch her. I can't wait, she thought.

I'm finally here, Sinophix plastered a grin on her face as she stepped out of the limousine. She straightened her back, grabbed her backpack, tried to sashay across the courtyard (where all the new students were supposed to gather)......
                                                 And fell straight into a pile of sparkly unicorn manure.
Sinophix groaned and tried to get up- why, just why did she have to be so clumsy( and why was there manure on the courtyard in the first place?)? And of course,everyone laughed at her . And, no, nobody even bothered to help. She wiped herself off with a spare handkerchief and sat down at a random spot on the grass, sighing. This wasn't the fairytale she imagined it to be.