Chills..

CHAPTER 7

Bloom, Dyso and Halo stare at Divided, tbh hes kinda scary when you think about it hard enough. "Whats wrong bro??" Divided asked, the group was quiet until Bloom spoke up, "Why don't we just go back in the house you idiots..". They all went back inside, Divided was staring at Halo the whole time, Halo was kind of worried but decided to stay away from him for now. Bloom also noticed this and was also confused..

[ After all that awkward silence.. ]

They were all sitting on the couch, doing absolutely nothing other than Stare at eachother or the ceiling and wall. "Divided can we talk." Bloom spoke, Divided nodded and Followed Bloom in the garage.

Bloom: "What the actual hell is the beef between you and Halo dude??"
Divided: "Haven't you noticed anything weird about her."
Bloom: "No?? She said she was COMPLETELY fine."
Divided: "You never checked her leg, theres was a bloody bandage on it, it might be a bite??"
Bloom: "or maybe you're going crazy."
Divided: "I'M GOING CRAZY?? YOU ARE!"
Bloom: "YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING THAT HALO HAS A BITE ON HER LEG!"
Divided: "BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH."

[ The yelling continues... 😭 ]

Dyso and Halo stayed at the living room, hearing the two fighting but was a bit mumbled, Not having eye contact at all, until Bloom and Divided came back to the room, looking angry at eachother, The rest of the day, nobody was speaking to eachother at all.

( Writer's note: )
Hey guys! I've noticed that i have been gone for a while, and im sorry about that. But i hope you enjoy this chapter! More chapters are coming up soon, but the schedule will no longer be here sincei get very busy in some occasions, thank you and have a nice day!