The Start of the Chaos.

CHAPTER 2

Bloom started driving with his bike and towards the grocery, once he arrived he grabbed a cart and looked at the grocery list, he took the stuff that was needed then grabbed some things for himself, but then he spotted something weirdly odd. He saw blood on the floor at the aisle next to him, he then saw people running around, and someone, bleeding on the floor. He was shocked and stood there, someone then went up behind him and grabbed Bloom, Bloom then grabbed something from his cart and smacked the person with it, but surprisingly, it was just his best friend, Dyso. Bloom apologized sincerely, "yeah yeah i forgive you.. but uhm.. i think we should go now dude-" Dyso said, He then Grabbed bloom by the arm and ran out the exit. Dyso pulled Bloom to an alleyway where no one can see them both.

"Dude i needed to finish my grocery list.. my mom's gonna be mad at m-" Dyso then cut Bloom off, "BRO DO YOU WANNA DIE??? DIDN'T YOU SEE PEOPLE GETTING CHASED AROUND YOU??" Dyso yelled quietly, Bloom then became silent and listened to Dyso, "Alright so, we need to find Divided, Doesn't he live close to you?" "Yeah, but how do we get there?" Bloom asked, "My car duh, how did i get to the grocery store in the first place idiot?" Dyso responded, "Uhm.. whatever let's just go" Bloom then grabbed Dyso and ran out the alleyway, to the customer parking lot, they both got in the car and drove to Divided's house.

Writers note!!
HEYY GUYSS!! chapter two finishedh woooooo!1!1I know that some people are impatient! ( Like me ) so i posted 2nd part early! Dw im still gonna post next part in Saturday, this is just and early valentines gift for everyone that liked my fanfic<33 Btw.. don't asked why Dyso just didn't grab Bloom straight to the car, i did that so i could put more words... Anywho Hope you guys enjoyed it😼 KAY CYA IN SATURDAY 😘