Divided's house.

CHAPTER 3

Bloom is in the backseat, while dyso is driving. All the car windows were shut, bloom was looking at the outside, seeing all the chaos and destruction, blood everywhere. A few minutes later the two gaybos reach Divided's house, they knock and call out to Divided. A few more seconds later Divided answered the door and let them in,they go to Divided's room, "Hey dude did you see whats happening outside rn?" "Yeah, the news already said it." "They said it came from a restaurant that's kinda far away, maybe it was food poisoning?" Divided said,"Probably.." Dyso replied, "maybe we should board up all the exits and entrances to survive just incase you know-" they heard a loud shatter downstairs.

They all flinch and Bloom's cat ears flatten,they all agree on going downstairs together, they take stuff from Divided's room to protect themselves, Divided goes first and the two goes second,they look around the house a see a zombie lying on the ground with broken glass everywhere on its body. Bloom then goes infront of it and stabs it with a golf stick to make sure its dead, they then grab planks from Divided's garage and start boarding up and covering all the exits and entrances.When their done, they go to the kitchen and see if they have enough food to survive until the Apocalypse is done, they divide it into 3 for each day, they reach 20 days, its not really Enough but they could risk it and try to go to the grocery, but they decided that they should all rest first, so they all went up to Divided's room to rest.

Writers note!
YAYYYYY WHATS UP GUYUUZZZ!!!!! I don't have anything to say but.. i hoped you enjoy and see you next Wednesday!!