I smiled lightly and continued my actions. He sighed and took my palm and kissed it.

"What's the matter Raj? You are so stressed. What are you hiding from me and keeping it to yourself?" I asked.

He dropped my hand and pulled me onto his lap making me yelp in surprise. He hugged me keeping his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled. I shivered a little in the sensation. Hugging him back, I rubbed his back.

We stayed like that for few minutes. He kissed my shoulder and leaned back, looking at my face. I can see his face clearly, dark circles and creased forehead.

I straighten his forehead with my fingers making the frown disappear and asked,

"Kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi, bus kaam ki tension" he said joining our foreheads

"Vahi toh, kya tension?" I asked again.

"Nothing which concerns you amu" he said pecking my nose.

"Ooho? Appo anganeyanu karyangal. Venda parayanda. Njan vere aarodengilum chodicholam"

(Ooho? So you won't tell me. Okay no problem. I will ask someone else)
I said narrowing my eyes.

"You know I don't understand your language" he said caressing my cheek.

"Yeah I know that very well" I said smiling sheepishly

"Then why are you speaking that?" He asked.

"Because it brings out my true emotions"

"So what did you just say?" He asked

"Nothing which concerns you Raj"

"Acting smart are we now?" He asked pulling me closer.

Our nose touching and lips centimetres apart. Our breaths mingled together. It's been almost one week we kissed properly. It was always a simple peck or something, In this whole week.

"Hmm?" He asked opening my blazer button.

"I don't need to act. I am smart" I said.

"Unn huh" he hummed and leaned in to kiss me, while his hands entered my blazer.

Our lips were just touching, but we backed off when a knock was heard. I jerked my head towards the door and tried to stand up. But he kept me still on his lap.

"Yes" he asked from here.

"The door is locked Mr Rathore" I said trying to stand up, but he didn't leave me.

"Sir, the Thakurs are here"

Mohan ji said from outside. I frowned and looked at him. He smiled at me and said to mohan ji,

"I am coming"

"Why am I not informed about this meeting?" I asked

"Because it's our of your department" he said as I stood up.

"Is there something I should know?" I asked him again.

"No. I will deal with it" he said fixing his dress.

"But-"

"I will deal with it Mrs Rathore" he cut me off saying sternly.

I sighed and walked to the door shaking my head in disapproval. He is certainly hiding something from me. As I reached the door and opened the lock, I was pulled back to his chest and was engulfed in a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back and he kissed my shoulder and moved back.

"Wish me luck" he said looking into my eyes.

I raised my eyebrows and cupped his face in my palms and said,