11| Sick day

Adhira's POV

"I have given him the shot, so there won't be any major consequences. It's a relief that he took his allergic medication beforehand or else he would've been hospitalized by now" said the family doctor, Mr Vijay Bansal while packing up his bag.

As soon as I told mumma regarding Akanksh's health, she woke up all the elders of the house and called Vijay who was familiar with Akanksh's allergic reactions.

"Okay then I'll take a leave" Mr Bansal said and papa along with chote papa went to drop him outside.

"Mumma i didn't know he was allergic to cheese.....I am so sorry" a year slipped from my eye which made mumma engulf me in a hug.

"It's okay, he is fine and you didn't know about it" mumma said while caressing my hairs.

"Yes, also it was Akanksh's carelessness, he should have been aware of what he is having" choti mumma said.

Soon everyone went to their respective rooms and I was the only one with Akanksh in our room.

I locked the door from the inside and walked towards the bed "Samjh nhi araha ki aap pe gussa karu ya bura feel Karu" I applied wet towel on his forehead in hopes that it will reduce his temperature.

He groaned due to uneasiness. His cheeks has a pinkish hue which made him look ten times prettier.

Well I did marry a handsome man

I climbed up the bed beside him and started stroking his shiny black hair. I swear they were so soft and lustrous, just like models hair on those shampoo commercials.

I didn't even realise when I feel asleep but I was woken up by many giggling sounds?

"Dekh utha Diya tune bhabhi sa ko"

"Maine? Chudail ki tarah hass tu rhi thi, aur naam mera?"

"Bacche ho kya tum dono, Bhai Sa ki tabiyat theek nahi aur yaha tum hass rhe ho?"

I opened my eyes and got a mini heart when I saw three pairs of eyes oggling me.

It was Ishan, Ekta and Arhan.

They were standing there with guilty expression on their faces. Ekta had a Polaroid camera in one one and the other was pulling Arhan's hair. Arhan however had a developing picture in one hand and one was pulling Ekta's hand off his hairs.

"Don't look at me like that Bhabhi Sa, they were fighting!" Ishan exclaimed while his hands were up, as in surrendering to Adhira.

"Why this early in the morning-" I tried to get out of bed but my legs were sore?

I looked down to see that Akanksh's head was on my thighs, along with his hands and legs wrapped around my legs.

He was sleeping so peacefully, like a baby.

I checked his temperature and surprisingly it was almost back to normal, i smiled a little and started combing my fingers through his hairs and 'click'.

There goes one picture again, i thought.

"Sorry bhabhi sa but what is my fault if you both are so cute together?" She kept the photos on the bed and the three bandar ran away.

Ekta is going to get a good scolding by me, that's for sure.

I gently moved Akanksh off of me and went straight towards the end of the bed where Ekta had kept the pictures.

I looked at the first picture which was almost developed. I was sleeping with my mouth open and Akanksh was, well wrapped around me, my hand in his hair just made it a picture perfect photo.