09| Reception

Unknown POV

You look so pretty in this dress baby girl but the vermillion of Akanksh Singh Chauhan isn't suiting you well enough.

Oh well!

Soon you will marry me, and you will do it happily because you Adhira, will love me and only me.

I'll tame you and destroy you evil husband. Then you won't have to endure him anymore.

"What are you planning to do? It is suppose to be our mission don't you know?"

"Oh I know it real well so here's what you are going to do. Go to their reception party and meet the not so happily married couple, afterall you were invited by him"

"No action?"

"No, we are going to wait and we will save my Adhira from that monster" the smirk on my face brings so much pleasure inside me.

"No suck!"

"Pleasure seeking huh?"

The person unbuttons my pants and take my already hard dick on their hands but all I think about Adhira.

No women can be ever compared to her beauty.

Fuck!

So pretty and mine

All mine

Akanksh should watch his back now.

Authors POV

"Hi, I am Siddharth Malhotra, Akanksh's best friend" he grabbed Adhira' hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"Hello I am Adhira Awas- Singh Chauhan" she smiled politely towards him, mainly to cover her embarrassarment

"You never smile for me like that" Akanksh mumbled which Adhira couldn't understand.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing" strange because she thought that he did say something.

"Photos don't do any justice to your beauty Ranisa, you are absolutely gorgeous " Adhira blushed and smiled at Siddharth's comment.

"You sure know how to make your place in a woman's heart, don't you?" And he just grinned, confirming her statement.

"Didn't you have some work to complete? What about the agreement papers which were to be signed by Mr Rathore?" Why is he getting irritated? Adhira thought.

"Sure I have" Siddharth smirked "It was a pleasure to meet you Adhira, promise that you will meet me soon" and with that he went towards the bar counter.

"Don't mind him. He looks crazy but has a good heart" he looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah he does have a unique style of him own" she smiled a small smile towards Akanksh.

"Let's go to the stage, I would like to introduce both you and Aradhya to the whole media" he said and took hold of her small hand in his large one.

Today he has been nothing but gentle towards her which was strange considering Akanksh's behaviour.

Him holding my hand is just me living in my Wattpad fantasy she thought.

It is weird that this man gives her all the 'butterflies' and they haven't had a decent conversation since their wedding date was decided.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for attending this function so last minute. I appreciate each and everyone's presence here tonight. As you know, I got married yesterday to the most beautiful person in this entire world and I would like to introduce her to the entire world, Mrs Adhira Akanksh Singh Chauhan!"