13 - Visit

"What are you going to do, bro." Jake and Sunghoon offer comfort to Heeseung, who sat gloomily in his room. "Nothing. I'm already engaged to Eunji-" "You can break it off. We both know you don't love her."

Heeseung sighs, looking at the two. Soon, a maid knocks on his doors. "Sir, there's guests here." Jake and Sunghoon looks at each other, and Heeseung looks at them puzzled.

Maids and bodyguards circle the Lee family mansion, as you reluctantly followed your parents to the place. Heeseung freezes in shock to see you at the main entrance behind your parents.

"Prime Minister Kim...! Lady Akane...! What a pleasure to see you...thank you for coming, I see you brought your child too..!" Dad and mum hold a grim and cold face, looking at Heeseung's mum and dad, the current Chairman of Samsung.

Your father smiles fakely, bringing you next to him between mum and him. "I'm sure you've met my daughter, Leo. This is Leonor, Leonor, Mr and Mrs Lee."

You stand forward, your hand in your father's, as you looking into Mrs Lee's eyes coldly. "We meet again, Auntie Laura." She seemed to have stunned at your arrival, and Heeseung's father, Uncle Jaeyong's eyes widen.

"L-Leonor...y-you..." Auntie Laura stutters, as your father looks at Mr Lee and back at you, before to Mrs Lee. "I heard you have a son, Heeseung, was it?" Mr and Mrs Lee's faces pale, as they nod, making themselves comfortable on the couch in Heeseung's home.

--------------------

"I heard...your family has some...misunderstandings, with my daughter." Steps were heard from the spiral staircase, as you look up, noticing Heeseung, before coming down with Eunji.

Mum and dad look up at the boy and girl, looking back at you. "Ah, you must be Heeseung, and...Eunji, correct?" Your father asks, as Heeseung bows respectfully. "Sir, I'm Heeseung." Your mother glances at the girl beside him, before looking to you.

Your father motions to his bodyguard and assistant, who whispered to him, before looking at Heeseung's mother, Auntie Laura.

"Someone in this house...poured champagne purposely on Leonor. Is that true?" Your father's voice rang loudly in the huge mansion, making everyone go silent, as you notice Auntie Laura's head hang in shame.

Your mother's eyes dart to Eunji, and she stands up, earning all the Lee's fearful expressions. She walks towards Eunji, who look at her proudly beside Heeseung.

"You...bullied...my daughter?" Your mother's voice came out cold, making you get up to walk over to Eunji. Eunji scoffs, looking at you. "Your daughter? She tried to steal Heeseung from me." Auntie Laura and Uncle Jaeyong gasps in surprise, afraid Eunji will speak out of line.

Your mother chuckles, looking at Eunji. "Very proud, very arrogant, I see." Your mother looks to Auntie Laura. "This...is your standard of a daughter-in-law?" Mrs Lee, hangs her head in shame, her eyes starting to show her anger.

Your mother turns to look at a female bodyguard, who walks up, giving Eunji a tight slap. "You...!" Eunji holds her cheek, tears welling up in her eyes. Heeseung watches, moving away from Eunji, ashamed of her.

"That was for pouring champagne over my daughter. And 'civil servants', Mrs Lee? I understand you think that the power and status your family holds is greater amongst people in South Korea. But degrading the Prime Minister's daughter? MY daughter?" Your mother unleashes her anger through her words, making you tug your mother's sleeve, trying to calm her down.

"Even as her mother I can't bear to lay a hand on her, what made you think you could...?!" Your mother roars loudly in the huge living room, as your father glances at your mum, asking you to calm her down.