12. Encounter.

Helly peeked at Raya who was following her and her friends down the street along with his brothers and friend. They were all on the way to get some dinner and explore the city a bit.

Raya had called her over to talk a while ago. He told her that his parents had already found out about their relationship and that they weren't happy about it as they had a bit of prejudice against her.

She completely understood Raya's parent's point of view. With a bunch of leeches like her family clinging onto Raya, it was completely understandable that they wouldn't want her to be their son's partner.

Raya had also told her about his parents wanting him to get married to the child of one of their close family friends. But they were interrupted by her group of friends who were adamant in dragging them out to eat.

Helly could feel that Raya had more to tell her on the topic and it was the real reason for his distress and the rift between the brothers.

She glanced over at Few, who was keeping a distance from Raya despite following the group. The tension between the brothers was very apparent. 

Imm and the other two girls seemed completely oblivious to the situation. They were busy clicking pictures of the street and posing for selfies.

"Helly, let's go check it out!" Imm exclaimed enthusiastically, pointing at the crowd on the side of the street.

She proceeded to drag Helly with the other girls to the crowd.

Raya and the rest of the boys followed the girls closely.

Joa nae sungandeure inneun nega
Tonight, binteum eopsi ppajyeodeureo

Sonmok wie nan-ah-ah-ah
Otgit wie nan-ah-ah-ah
Namgyeoduryeo hae
Nareul ijeul su eopge (Oh-oh)
Jageun sumgyeolkkaji
Pagodeureo nan-ah-ah-ah

Baby I'm, baby I'm
Baby I'm comfortable with you (You know that I)
And you comfortable with me (I know that you)
Du nuneul matchumyeon (Matchumyeon)
Deo seonmyeonghaejil teni
Yeah, yeah, that's me
Jiteun nongdoe (Oh yeah)
Jeongsini honmihae (Love you)
Hoheummajeo hyanggirowo
Neoreul bomyeon moduga da, nareul tteoollyeo
Yeah, han bangul drip, drop (Drip, drop)
Nareul gieok soge heunjeogeul namgyeo (namgyeo)
Sigan jinalsurok deo tturyeothaejyeo
Ne juwireul maemdora, 24 up, woah-woah

Some random K-pop songs were being played on loudspeakers and the people from the crowd, who knew the choreography would come forward to perform.

The crowd around them was gathered to watch the performance or capture it in videos.

Just kkumi anin hyeonsirui déjà vu
Dandanhaejyeo gonaneun make it true
Just kkumeseo bon nae moseup déjà vu
Gotongi jinago dallajin make it move
Bibaram jom deo sege
Deo ganghaejil naege barae
Nal mideo, just let me
I can make it  raise it, recover it now

There were all kinds of people performing the songs that were being played. The most eye-catching ones were the bunch of high schoolers who were dancing in the front.

"Khun Cade" Imm murmured staring blankly at the crowd of dancers.

"Huh?" Helly didn't hear what she had just said.