No, You're The One I Hate

Start from the beginning

"Lift up your shirt." I lightly gasped. Only people who've seen me shirtless would have seen them.

"No,"

"Why not? It's just a stomach. I just want to see your belly ring."

"I don't have a belly ring. The only piercings I have are what I'm gonna put in you if you don't back the fuck up."

"Lift up your shirt."

"Go to hell." I looked past her shoulders at the students who looked just as confused as I was. And my anxiety hit them. They wanted to see if it was all true.

She took a hit at my face and caused me to get unbalanced, I lifted my hands away and she pulled my shirt open, buttons falling on the ground.

"I was right!" I looked down at the scars all over my stomach. They were pinkish colored. They were like raised bumps all over my midsection and my back.

She pushed me down and my head hit the ground hard. My neck cracked and I could unnatural bend that it took. I closed my eyes and pressed on the back of my head. It felt like someone kept banging my head into the floor and stepping on my neck. The pain was pulsating in and shooting out.

"Wow, I thought you were like one of us nut you just had anger problems. But I was right." Two or three of the students came to my side and I rolled over onto my side. If I open my eyes, my stomach would turn upside down and the light would make the pain in my head stronger.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up." I forced myself to say.

"Don't help her let her sit in her own vomit," they ran into the locker room and retrieved a bin. I sat up and covered the bin with my head. But then nothing happened. "It's the least grossest thing that she did. And why are you guys touching her?" The others kept telling her to shut up and some have pushed her away from me. They're trying to calm her down but each time she's getting warmer.

"No, she doesn't even deserve to live. She's one of them. Do you want to associate with one of them?"

I reached up for someone to help me up.

"Someone take me to a doctor." I barely made out. I was pulled up by the forearm. When my legs straightened, my back cracked. I grimaced from the small pinch of big pain.

"I got it." Alex came up from behind me.

"Alex, do you really want that?" Victoria asked.

"It's way better than what you claim to be. "

"Pure, not monstrous." He didn't answer that because he was helping me to the door.

He held my hand, walking slower than usual.

"I don't know what happened. I just fell and my head-,"

"Yeah, I saw. You hit your head pretty badly."

"All she did was push me. All she did. . ." My mind just kept going back to what happen just seconds ago. "Oh my god, everyone knows."

"Let's not think of that now."

"They all know. And you." I let go of his hand. "Why are you here?"

"Giullianna, think about what you're saying."

"You can't be with someone like me."

"And I chose to anyway."

"No, it's the law. I can't date you. I can't have any sexual contact with you."

"So, we won't have sex."

"No, I can't even kiss you."

"Then we won't kiss." The pounding in my head got stronger when I whipped around.