"They're here." I announced as Theo was let out of the cell.

"How close?"

"Too close." Theo replied to Noah grimly.

"How many?"

"I hear a couple horses, maybe more." Liam began.

"Five. I-I think five at most." Theo finished, walking up closer to us both.

"Four of us, five of them. You ready?"

"Wait, are you kidding? Us against five Ghost Riders?" Theo practically laughed.

"We can take 'em." Liam nodded.

"Five of them?"

"Four of us." He smiled.

Noah gasped. "Yeah, maybe not."

I looked over to see the sheriffs form flash away into dust. "Three of us."

»»————- ☾★☽ ————-««

Three days earlier
"Keith, can we talk? I need to tell you something." I was standing behind my adoptive/not-stepbrother.
He was sitting with his legs hanging off the stairs on the front porch, cleaning out his rifle.
I think he does it as a show of strength, not that anyone was nearby enough to see it—We lived on a large property.

"Of course," he quickly placed the weapon off to the side, moving it out of his reach. "Are you okay?" His voice was soft, gentle.
When I first met him he was the opposite, angry, dangerous—threatening to kill Theo after he thought I had been held hostage by a werewolf.
Even then, he wanted to protect me.

"I have these feelings sometimes—that something bad is going to happen." I sigh, taking a seat next to him. "Theo's back, but I can't help but feel like he's not the reason for all this dread—pun not intended—"

"You had feelings for him, your judgment is going to be clouded with emotion." He smiled weakly as he went on. "Try and see things from an outside perspective, see it with logic and forget all your feelings."

"My judgment can't be clouded by emotion, Keith. Not when it's ruled by it." I began to drag my foot is the dirt that made it's home on the lower steps of the porch, my shoe tracing whatever symbols that came to mind. "My emotions and logic are one and the same at this point."

"Then what do you feel?" He was quiet, not because he was waiting an answer but because he was in thought. "Do you still... have feelings for him?"

"Im starting to realise I have a lot of feelings about everyone, and not the mundane ones—the supernatural kind. But I can make heads or tails of them about as easily as I can with my usual emotions.

"Thea, you know what I meant." He inhaled deeply as he gave me an all-knowing gaze that I hated. "Maybe if you figure out your opinion of Theo you'll figure out the rest, less confusion going on might clear the board a bit."

"My opinion of Theo and my feelings for him are two very different things." I chuckled almost painfully.

"So you admit you still have feelings for him?"

"Is it possible to have feelings for two people at once?"

»»————- ☾★☽ ————-««

"Where does this take us?" Theo said from the passenger seat of the stolen vehicle.

"The hospital." Liam replied instantly.

"Hospital? Why the... What the hell are we supposed to do at the hospital?" I could see Theo's nose scrunch in confusion in the rear-view mirror.

"To hide." Liam looked back to see me, I hated the backseat but I guess when you're running from supernatural beings 'shot gun' doesn't apply. "Look, we can't outrun them, right? I know every inch of that building—every room, every corner."

"Hide? That's the best that we've got?" Theo almost laughed.

"We just need to keep them away from Scott for as long as possible." Liam was clearly on edge and Theo was making it all the worse.

"Why? What's Scott gonna do?" I couldn't see Theo in the mirror anymore but I was sure that he had just rolled his eyes so much so that his head might have rolled with it.

"He's gonna remember."

"Remember what?"

"Stiles. He has to remember Stiles."

"What if he can't?"

"Then the rest of us... We get forgotten."