possessive!chris x reader ✧

Mulai dari awal

jack lets go of your wrist and instead grabs your neck harshly, making you gasp and seal your lips shut. "you think he doesn't control your every thought and move? you're like a puppet, y/n! i can see it, you're like a bitch begging on your knees for him!"

"she does look pretty on her knees, though."

yours and jacks eyes shift to chris standing in the doorway before he nonchalantly walks out and closes it behind him, leaving the party behind.

jack lets go of your throat, making you rub it and cough slightly. your face is red as jack and chris stare at each other, not moving. you gulp and feel the shame and embarrassment flood through you. your abusive ex and your... you don't even know what to call chris at this point, are staring each other down.

you could feel the rage flowing off of chris, though his face stoic and unmoving unlike jack who just looks livid.

"u-uhm..." you try to speak up, but all your thoughts leave you as chris glances at you, eyes daring you to say something. you fold your lips and look down at your feet.

"what your doing to her isn't right." jack blurted out, pointing at chris and ignoring the comment about you on your knees. he didn't want to imagine you doing that with someone else.

chris' eyes narrow and his hands clench by his sides, knuckles whitening. "and what you did was? you jackass, you abused her mentally, physically, emotionally, everything in the fucking book! you shouldn't even be allowed to walk on the ground she walks on. you don't fucking deserve the air she breathes. so don't follow her like a creep and try to take her away from me. you think she'll leave me? no. shes fucking mine, she belongs to me."

the crickets and your loud heartbeat were the only think you could hear. your hands trembled and your stomach burned with heat, his words effecting you more than anything ever has. your anger is replaced by something else, a whirlwind of emotions and feelings.

jack stared at chris with his jaw clenched, knowing he was right. knowing how obsessed you were with chris and vice versa. knowing that you belonged to chris now, whether you liked it or not. it was a crazy kind of love, the kind where chris wont let any man touch you in the slightest unless they wanted a broken jaw. "i might've been abusive, but your downright psychotic." he shook his head.

"get the fuck out of here." chris scoffed, waving at him dismissively, anger dissipating. if jack knew how psychotic he was, he would leave and never look or talk to you again.

jack stared for a second, eyes locked with intimidating ones, before giving up and clicking his tongue. he pushed past chris and went back into the party.

chris turned to your shaking form and smiled slightly, placing his hands on your exposed biceps and rubbing. "are you cold? your shivering."

you shook your head. "no. just... shaken up a bit from that." you said quietly, not knowing what to think. but thats what chris was for, he could think for you and take care of you.

chris hummed before tilting your head up and searching your face. his eyes landed on your lips. "you know i meant every word, right? you belong to me."

you stare up at him before nodding. "i know." you whisper.

"you shouldn't be at this party looking for anyone other then me, y/n." he wasn't playful or joking, his tone was serious and dark. your heart was racing.

"i know." you repeated, gulping.

chris was silent as his thumb traced your bottom lip, eyes half lidded staring down at you. your breathing became deeper and you parted your lips hesitantly, looking at him through your lashes.

his thumb slightly shifted into your mouth to press onto your tongue before he couldn't take it another. "fuck." his lips replaced his thumb as he held the back of your head, keeping you in place even if you wouldn't have moved back. he groaned as you grabbed his hair, tugging slightly to pull him closer to you and deepen the sloppy, lustful kiss.

this is how it always went. you get into an argument about your relationship, he sees you trying to move on, he gets possessive, and you kiss and make up because you can't help it. you can't help the feeling of safety and love you feel in his presence. he takes care of you, maybe a little too much, but you love it. he loves it too, and you both can't stop crawling back to each other.

"you'll come home with me?" he mutters against your parted lips, panting slightly.

your eyes flutter open to stare into his own, your logical side is telling you no, he will just break your heart again by reminding you he doesn't do relationships....

but...

"yeah, i will."

1509 words (unedited/not proof read)
i think i like this one