toxic gf!chris x reader (2) ❀𝜗𝜚

chris <3: hey

y/n: hey chris, are you okay after everything? i know people aren't responding very well after finding out about your relationship and im sorry

chris <3: you make me feel okay, so im good
chris <3: thank you for last night, i really needed it

y/n: ill do anything for you
y/n: even if you told me to jump off a building i would for you

chris <3: dont do that i need you 😔😟☹️

y/n: fine you big baby 👶

-

chris <3: we fought again

y/n: you and ella??

chris <3: yeah. i confronted her about everything and she basically just said its my fault and she had every right to out us
chris <3: i just feel like shit

y/n: you know thats not true, right? she had absolutely no right to hack into your own account, pretend to be you, and tell everyone about your relationship.
y/n: im really worried, chris. i want you to be happy and stress free but after you started dating ella you've been acting different.

chris <3: im sorry for acting different
chris <3: shes just been draining me and we have arguments everyday now

y/n: you dont have to apologize, its not your fault.
y/n: you're doing nothing wrong. i know you probably don't believe me but its true.

chris <3: thank you for believing me and being on my side
chris <3: she told me no one would support me  and that i was just burdening everyone with my problems.

y/n: she fucking said that??
y/n: you're definitely not a burden and you know everyone will support you through and through. nick and matt with always be on your side, same with me.

chris <3: you're the best ya know

y/n: i know i am 😊

-

y/n: chris, can i come pick you up?

chris <3: did nick and matt tell you?

y/n: it doesnt matter

chris <3: yes the fuck it does because no one knows how to mind their own fucking business, especially when it comes to my own relationship

y/n: i understand, but they're just worried about you. i'm worried about you.
y/n: its not okay for her to lay hands on you, chris

chris <3: stop
chris <3: im fine, i can take care of myself

y/n: listen
y/n: i don't want to overstep my boundaries but the second she laid her hands on you i don't fucking care about boundaries anymore. i'm coming over.
y/n: is she still there?

chris <3: ...no, she left as soon as she knew nick and matt saw

y/n: shes a fucking coward
y/n: be there in 10.

-

"he's in his room. he wont talk to us." nick sighed, opening the front door for you.

you nodded and tried to take a deep breath, be calm. you couldn't comfort him if you were fuming. "okay." you said, not knowing what else to say. "i hope you guys are okay, too. its hard seeing your brother go through that." you decided to comfort, smiling sadly at both of them.

they looked at each other, "we're fine, a little shaken up but fine. we're more worried about chris and fucking pissed at ella." matt answered, and you knew they both felt the same rage you did.

"me too." you murmured before walking to chris' bedroom upstairs. you paused and sighed, then knocked softly. "chris? can i come in?"

"yeah."

you slowly opened the door. your heart shattered and throbbed painfully at the sight of chris sitting on the edge of his bed, eyes puffy and his cheek red/irritated. "oh chris..." you whispered, shutting the door behind you.

chris turned his head away, feeling slightly ashamed that he let his girlfriend treat him this way, and that he got angry at you when texting you. "...sorry."

you shook your head and walked up to him, a surprised noise leaving you as he wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you in between his legs and rest his head on your stomach. you wrapped your arms around him and could feel his shoulders shake slightly, and it made your bottom lip tremble as tears gathered in your eyes.

you were so upset at ella, so frustrated and furious that it made you want to scream and cry. why did she do this to him? how did she think this was okay?

"what happened?" you whispered, starting to stroke his hair comfortingly.

chris tightened his grip on you. "we got in an argument. she was screaming and i was screaming. i tried to calm her down at one point and she slapped me." he was a little numb about the whole situation, in shock and not really believing that it had happened.

you sighed and closed your eyes, pulling him closer. "ill kill her."

"no. i shouldn't have screamed at her, it was my fault, i deserv—"

"chris." your voice was intense and demanding. "it was not your fault. no one has the right to hit you, even if your arguing and there are high emotions involved. someone should never put their hands on someone else, especially someone your supposed to love." you declared, softly pulling his head off of your stomach and tilting his head up. you locked eyes and stared at his red ones, trying to get him to understand.

chris searched your face, seeing your honesty, anger, and something he couldn't read. he sighed and slightly smiled up at you. "you're right." he says quietly.

you gently brush your thumb on his red cheek, making him wince slightly. "sorry." you murmur,"...do you want to talk more about it or do you want to go for a drive?" you smile, but you already know the answer.

"drive, duh." chris grins at you.

you nod and softly grab his hand and intertwine your fingers together. you lead him downstairs and past his brothers, telling them chris will be back sometime later. nick and matt are thankful for you, as you brought out something in chris that they couldn't.

"alright, lets get some food first. pizza?" you smirk, buckling up.

chris chuckles and nods, setting up the bluetooth to his phone like routine. "obviously pizza. i'm fucking starving."

1066 words (unedited/ not proof read)
sorry its short