Pt 29-❖Optimus prime?

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

Around 9 am that morning. I found myself...not well rested. I'm not sure how to say it. I didn't get enough sleep I guess you could say. My mind was busy doing other things. Not overthinking per say, more so....

No, I was overthinking. Overthinking just about everything. What is everything in this situation? I'll tell ya.

-First off, I was imagining my parents/guardians reaction to seeing me again after so long. But more so, meeting Walker.

*If y'all forgot, they made it official. So happy for u y/n lmao*

I don't know if they'd like him. But who am I kidding, they totally would! Or would they?

-Second, I couldn't shake the feeling that there could be something going on between Aryan and Ellie. They are the same age...he was acting

*I had the greatest idea bro...Aryan's gf irl, her name is Ellie ... .you see where I'm going with this? hehehehhehhe*

-Third, where in Vancouver are we performing? And what's the photoshoot for? This I actually texted Mrs. Quinn about.

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

Mrs Quinn (Chat)

Quinn: Oh yeah of course hun. You're performing {idk what date to add lmao} starting at eight pm at Vancouver stadium aka Rogers Arena and BC place. The address is 777 Pacific blvd.

y/n: Thank's Mrs. Quinn. I just have one extra question. Whats the point of the photoshoot we're doing again? I don't remember lololol

Quinn: Mhm, there's two actually. One's for 'teen vogue', they're putting you guys on the front page actually. And the second shoot is for the 'Rolling Stone' magazine. I actually have a monthly subscription to that one.

y/n: You're the best, thank you so much.

Quinn: Anytime hun

y/n: Sorry, one more thing! Is the shoot before or after the concert?

Quinn: The one for 'Rolling stone' is before the concert, the one for Vogue is after. Just a couple day's difference so nothing too stressful

y/n: Okay, thanks again! Have a good night!

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

Fact is, the time difference is three hours...so I actually texted her at 6 am her time...so the word morning would've been more fitting.

I brushed my teeth while Liv and El were still asleep. It was now 9:25 am. Maybe the dudes are up, I thought, before changing into my day clothes