27-𓇼 ִֶLet the Light in, pt 1

𓇼 。°࿐ ࿔˖ ⋆ ˚𓆝 ˖ 。 ⋆ 𓈒 𓆟 ˖ ⋆˚°𓆞 ˚ 。 ⋆。°࿐ ࿔𓇼 

A/n *Hey y'all. Who here likes Lana Del Ray? because I do. I also think it fits the vibe of this chapter pretty well. Listen if you please. This chapter has an industrial level of cute shit and is kind of long except I must split it into two parts because it got too late to finish editing :0*

(back in time moment her so y'all remember)

Walker, Aryan and Martie all boat watched. Taking turns with the binoculars. While Liv and I kept exploring the rocky shore. We also watched a bunch of seals sunbathing which was adorable. I think we all had a good time. That is...until we got back to the bus So Bobbie could bring us back to our hotel.

Where we left off –-"What do you mean the tire's flat???" Martie panicked.

Bobby sighed, holding the lug ripper over his shoulder. "Don't worry. I called a tow truck and it'll be fixed by tomorrow afternoon"

I can live with that. Plus, it gives me another excuse to hang out on the rocks again. Except there was one problem...The sun was already going down and walking to the hotel would take over 30 minutes to walk there. It's not all bad I guess. But there's cold wind blowing in from the sea and I was dumb and didn't bring a jacket. Plus, I don't think liv and I could both fit under her shawl.

I stood beside Ellie who had her arms folded in her zip up hoodie. I leaned against her for warmth which did jack squat but at least it was something.

Walker tapped my shoulder "You cold?" Oh I know where he's going with this 😏.

I chuckled "Very, this wind is crazy"

Fact is, he didn't look cold at all. I swear he must be half yeti or something. "Here, take my hoodie. Might not do much but it'll help" he grinned and slid off the gray sweatshirt.

I took it gently and smiled. Maybe a little too big, I don't know. I probably look so weird right now. My not- so majestic hair blowing in my face and tomato red cheeks that more than likely...make me look like a tomato with legs and arms.

"You are too sweet. My knight is shining...polyester. Thank you"

He grinned and looked at his feet "eehh, It's just a sweater"

"Eeh" I mocked, pulling the sweater over my head "It was adorable"

You could see the redness taking over his face. 

"You kids are going to have to walk to the hotel, and figure out sleeping arrangements. Because I don't think anyone's going to get to sleep on the bus" Bobby sighed as a yellow tow truck drove down the road to pick up the bus.

About five minutes into our thirty minute adventure to the hotel, Ellie, Liv and I were talking about why school dances never had interesting themes. Liv's most recent one was 1920's themed.

Over the course of the next five minutes, we all spread out among the sidewalk and I was walking behind Martie who was discussing why the second Deadpool movie was better than the first one with Walker. Eventually, he slipped back and started walking beside me.

"Sergeant Scobell at your service, over"

I chuckled "Sergeant, do you read me loud and clear? his is navy admiral y/l/n"

"You forgot to say 'over'"

"Copy that. Over"

We both laughed, I don't even know why the sergeant/admiral thing was funny. Walker looked over at me and smiled, "Hey"