Chapter 8:

A/N: Okay, I'm sorry for this chapter... But I really love Fitz's relationship (Not always meaning romantic ship) with the chandelier.... So stay mad but I needed at least ONE chapter with it- Love you too!!!

Also- Sorry, this chapter is really short because I had no motivation to be Fitz right now and I ended it on the line I wanted wayyyy too early and didn't feel like going back to try to make this chapter longer.

Fitz's POV:

Whoever made chandeliers is stupid.

Whoever decided that putting a huge chandelier in the hallway (IN HEAD-BUMPING RANGE) is even more stupid.

Everglen is amazing. 

SO WHO PUT THE CHANDELIERS SO LOW?

I have knocked my head on this one particular chandelier about 12 times. I never did that before. 

Never.

But suddenly, you break your leg against Umber and get tangled up in a chandelier once, and then you start picking fights with EVERY CHANDELIER IN THE HOUSE 24/7!

This only amplified the headache I'm suffering from. But that's not the only reason I came home alone today and decided not to join the others in their sleepover.

Grizel stops me before I go to my room.

"Do you need me to get medicine from Della?" she asks kindly. I give a strained smile and nod. She stalks off to find my mom and I take the chance to go into my room. 

I walk over to the nightstand and pull out a scroll.