Troll

That Halloween night, the great hall has floating Jack O'Lanterns in place of the candles. Annie notices an empty spot on the bench.]

Annie: Where's Hermione?

Neville: Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying.

Molly shakes her head at Rons behavior but holds back any comments.

[Annie glances at Ron with a disapproving look on her face; Ron shrugs. Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes running into the Great Hall in panic.]

Quirrell: TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!

[Dumbledore rises from his seat in concern. Everyone looks at Quirrell and he stops and there is utter silence.] Thought you ought to know.

[Quirrell passes out in fear. The great hall goes silent, and then everyone freaks out, screaming and running.]

"THATS supposed to be your Defense against the Dark Arts teacher?" James said worried for his daughter.

"Pathetic" Loki mumbled.

"Now im positive there's something up with that guy" Natasha mutters.

Dumbledore: SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!

[Everyone stops and calms down.]

Dumbledore: Everyone will please not panic! Now, prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

Narcissa frowns, "What about the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs?"

Draco smiles at his moms worry.  "Don't worry the prefects took us through another entrance to the dormitories." Draco pulls Toni away from Regulus, said man pouting.

"We should go visit Mother soon love, she's been worried about you."

Toni sighs guiltily, "I can't even remember when I visited last. With everything that's been going on I could really use a nice day with your mom."

"Speaking of, don't think we haven't no noticed how poorly you've been taking care of yourself. You look exhausted love."

Toni mutters, "rude"

He chuckles a bit before getting serious again, "You know what I mean. I have a suspicion we've been out of the loop and seeing your team so separated just confirms that."

Shit, they were gonna be pissed. They had talked about the accords when they came out. Reggie and Draco agreed with Toni that they would need to be amended quite a bit but it was a good idea.

Then the team fought about signing and the situation with Rogers and Barnes happened and she woke up in the hospital with the boys worried out of their minds. Pepper told them she wasn't sure what happened, just that Friday had found her after a fight. They tried to get her to tell them who did this to her. But the concussion had caused some memory loss.

Once she finally did remember, she knew she couldn't tell them because the second they found out they would've hunted Steve down and killing Americas golden boy would not have gone well for any of them.

Draco watches her reaction closely, as her eyes dart to Rogers her mask starts to slip. Toni's hands shake and her breathing speeds up. He grabs her hands tightly, trying to help ground her. She takes a shaky breath, "I promise we can talk about it soon. Though they'll probably show it anyway." The last sentence was said mostly to herself but Draco heard. He knew this was going to be difficult, he could understand, after all part of his own life would be on display right along side her. But he knew it was nothing compared to how  his soulmate was feeling. There are things she's been through that she doesn't talk about with anyone. And now it would be on display for everyone.