Cerberus

The three are walking up a staircase in the Grand Staircase tower.
[They all turn at the sound of their friend.]

Regulus: Hey! Wait for me!

[Ron and Hermione greet him]

[Annie blushes at the sight of Regulus. Her soulmate had become a fast friend with all of them]

Annie: Hey Reg

[Annie misses the smile on his face at the nickname.]

Regulus: Hello Angel

[A railing pulls in, Hermione looks, but continues walking.]

Ron: I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do.

Annie: Who doesn't?

[The staircase shudders and begins to move. The three grab the railings.]

Ron: Ahh!
[Hermione gasps]

Annie: What's happening?

Hermione: The staircases change, remember? [The staircase stops, leading to a corridor.]

Ron: [taps Annie] Let's go this way.

"That's the only direction you can go mate"

Annie: That's the only way we can go.

George winks at Toni at their similar wording.

Her eyes roll but she blows a kiss that he dramatically catches and puts in his pocket.
Feeling Fred watching them, George smirks and decides to mess with him a little more.

"You see Im saving that kiss for later, so how about you get over here and give me a real one."

At that all of her soulmates glare at him, making it very difficult not laugh. A look of mischief blooms in Tonis gaze.

Three heads snap to her when she walks straight to George. She feels their angry gazes burning into the back of her.

She sits next to George and looks him in the eye, he gulps slightly at the intensity of her aura.

"You look a bit nervous there, something wrong?" She teases playfully.

"Darlingggg" Draco growls.

"What do you think you're doing?" Fred interrupted. Frantically looking between his soulmate and twin brother.

Toni waves the two off, not sparing them a glance.

Regulus is trying not to laugh at them, Toni would never cheat, especially with George, they are siblings through and through.

But Fred loses brain cells and most of his common sense when he gets jealous.

"I've just come back to life and I already have too kill my twin, slimy git." Fred mutters. Regulus muffles his laughter. Fred always was a bit of a wild card.

George confidently looks at Toni, who's sat next to him now.

"Nope, I'm ready for my kiss now." Toni and George both slowly move in, now only inches apart, his breath blowing the hair hanging in her face.

They keep holding eye contact, no one makes a sound waiting for something to happen.

George and Toni are nose to nose when they simultaneously break into fits of laughter. George has tears in his eyes, trying to catch his breath. Toni snorts a laugh and the both of them loose it all over again.