Arriving

There were thuds around the room silencing the usual chatter of the Great Hall. A group of people appeared in the middle of the room. They look around confused and alarmed at their surroundings. Who are all these kids? what are they wearing and why do they all have sticks pointed at them. The brunette with deep green eyes knows exactly where she is. She looks around searching for someone before she sees him, a tall bleach blonde haired man standing beside the Slytherin table.

"Draco" he was surveying the strange group that popped up out of nowhere, when he heard her voice. His head snapped in her direction, his beautiful fiancé was actually here. They hadn't been able to see each other in weeks due to school starting a month ago he was busy with his classes. And his love had been so stressed lately, she wouldn't really tell him what was going on but seeing her now he knows she's been playing it down, not wanting to burden him. The dark circles under her eyes spoke volumes.

"Annie" He breathed, being in her presence already easing the tension he was carrying. He quickly meets her half way and they pull each other into a tight hug, catching the attention of the others.

Her shining green eyes meet his gray, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more than you know love." They share a soft kiss and hug again, melting into each other.

"How on earth did we get here?"

"What the fu--"

"Uh, Toni, Who is that?"

Toni speaks up before they can continue, "I have no idea how or why we are here but I know we aren't in any danger." She then turns to the witches and wizards of the Great hall "I can assure you we are not here to harm anyone."

They start to relax, trusting the woman that saved their world. This is the first time many are seeing her in person and can't help but stare in awe.

"I can't believe it's really her."

"She's even prettier in person."

"I can't believe it's really her! She defeated The Dark Lord!"

The group are confused by the looks Toni is getting from these people. How is she famous in a world they've never heard of?

"Draco where is Reg?" She look animatedly around the room and he can't help but coo at her excitement.

"Well hes-"

"Is that my Angel?" Her smile grows and she is immediately launching herself in the direction of the dark haired man.

"Regulus!" The Avengers look in shock at how unguarded Toni is, they've rarely seen her this at ease outside of her lab.

A note drops in front of Headmistress Mcgnagall and she gathers everyone's attention, "Dear Witches, Wizards, and Avengers, I have gathered everyone here to watch the life of someone who has saved the world on multiple occasions. In the future she will save the universe at the cost of her life. We are here to watch the past and future in order to correct that wrong and bring two worlds together. A few others will also join to watch, if they are no longer with us, please be aware they will remain that way when the movies are over, except for one. As a gift from the Fates for all you have done they will be allowing Fred Wesley to return to the living. Everyone please introduce yourselves and any titles and have a seat for the first movie. Time outside of the castle has stopped until we have finished all movies.

Sincerely, The Fates."

Tonis heart stopped when she heard Fred's name. Is she really getting him back? She looks up at Draco and Regulus her vision blurry.

"Do you think it's true?" Their face softens at the hopeful look on hers. When Fred died a piece of her did too, she was broken. He was her soulmate same as Draco and Regulus are and losing a soulmate was excruciating and with all the people she lost in the war, it ruined her. She went back to the muggle world and drank her sorrows away, shut everyone out. Then her adoptive parents were killed and she showed up in Hogwarts in their office looking more broken than the last time they'd seen her. She apologized for everything and they've been together ever since. Toni spends a lot of time in the muggle world but does come to help periodically as an Auror. Of they also visit each other as much as possible.