Quidditch & Cubs

Outside in the courtyard, day time. Oliver and Annie appear, carrying a trunk. They put it down.

"Finally Quidditch!"

The avengers watch closely wanting to learn more about the new sport.

Oliver: Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker.

Oliver: That's you. There are three kinds of balls. [picks up a red one] This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops.

[Points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance.]

Oliver: The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. [throws ball to Annie.]

Oliver: With me so far?

Annie: [throws back] I think so. What are those? [points to two squirming chained down balls.]

Oliver: You better take this. [hands Annie a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The two watch it.]

Oliver: Careful now, it's coming back.

[The balls comes whizzing down, and Annie cracks at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it.]

"That's insane!"

"Can we play this at home?!"

Toni's head whips to the right at the voice. When she spots a head of curly brown hair she quickly walks over to the boy and pulls him in a tight hug.

"Petey! What are you doing here?" She looks him over searching for any injuries, when she doesn't find any she pulls the boy back into her chest.

Most quietly watch the interaction curiously, not sure who the boy was.

"Are you okay? Have you eaten?"

"I'm fine, I just ate."

"Why do you look upset? Did you burn the kitchen down again? Do you-"

"Annie!" She stops talking and looks to a smiling Draco.

"What" she grumbles annoyed at being interrupted.

A twinkle lights up his eye and a few rough chuckles escape at the fury that filled his 5'4 fiancé every time she was interrupted.

"You might want to let him breath a bit."

She looks to the shy red faced boy in her arms and lets go quickly as she realizes she was squeezing a bit too tightly.

"Sorry Petey" She gives Draco a sheepish smile.

"It's okay! I missed you! I got this letter and it said I was going here! And something about a movie and idk, I didn't really pay attention to the details, but then I saw you and now here I am!"

She chuckles lovingly at his ramblings and brushes a curl out of his face.

"Peter" His smile widens when he spots his dads.
He runs off to hug them both. Fred watches the interaction with a longing smile, understanding who the boy was from the way Toni worried. He doesn't want to intrude on their family moment, not really sure what his place is anymore. He's shaken out of his thoughts when a shadow falls over him.

"H-hi"

Peter just stares, Fred shifts nervously, unsure what to say. Just when he thinks the kid might walk away two arms are thrown over him and hold on tightly.