"I hope not?" Jungkook finally answered, looking away from his friend. "I don't want to. I don't think I need him looking at me in a worse light than he already does." He huffed. "Besides! That was a complete fluke, on my part. We were both so drunk I don't even remember it, and if it wasn't for Hoseok I doubt I would've even stepped foot in the club that night."

Yoongi shrugged, partially accepting his friend's answer.

"Fair." He hummed. "I'm just saying, what if he asks if you've been with anyone since him? What're you gonna do? Hope he doesn't see through another lie of yours?" Jungkook groaned, bringing his hands up to rub his face in an attempt to soothe his stress. "I'm just trying to prepare you here."

"I know." Jungkook exhaled. "I just... I'd tell him if he asks, but I don't think there's a benefit in bringing it up otherwise." He met Yoongi's gaze. "I just want him to think of me better. I know he thinks I'm just some heartbreaking, groupie loving, playboy, but I want to prove him wrong."

Yoongi smiled softly, becoming pretty fond of the way Jungkook was changing before his eyes.

"What do you want from him?" He asked, making eye contact with Jungkook once more. "Do you want to be his boyfriend?"

Yoongi wouldn't be able to miss the way Jungkook's face flushed red at his question.

"I think so, yeah."

-

"You actually came back."

Jimin sounded extremely surprised when he stepped out of his work to lock up the shop, and found Jungkook leaning up against a wall there waiting for him. He couldn't really blame him, it was past four in the morning after all, the sky already turning into a deep shade of navy blue as the sun prepared to rise.

It's not that Jimin wasn't expecting Jungkook to hold true to his word, and in all honesty he probably would've been really disappointed if he didn't - he just still kind of wanted the taller male to prove him right. To confirm that he was a bad idea.

But instead, there Jungkook stood. It looked like he had made an effort for him as well. The messy hair he had noticed before was now looking washed and brushed, fluffy strands of cerulean falling neatly atop his head. He had changed clothes into a much better put together, though casual outfit, and he could smell the scent of his cologne drifting towards his senses.

He really was trying to win him back, huh?

"Well of course I did." Jungkook smiled, the street lamp above them casting shadows against all the high points of his face. "You said we could talk, I'm not going to pass up that opportunity."

Jimin had to turn his head to the side, not wanting Jungkook to see that smile that tugged at his lips. He was just too good at this. His voice was just too sweet, and his aura was unreasonably enticing. It was like he had figured out the perfect formula to make Jimin go weak in the knees.

"You're so weird." Jimin couldn't help but laugh, motioning for Jungkook to walk with him as he began to head towards his apartment. The look Jungkook gave him had another laugh leaving his lips, finding the taller males bewildered expression quite amusing.

"I'm weird." He repeated, squinting his eyes when Jimin nodded his head in confirmation. "How so?"

Jimin shrugged, watching out of the corner of his eye as Jungkook patted his pockets. He didn't have to continue watching to know what he was looking for.

"I just... I don't know." He sighed, suspicions confirmed when the sound of a lighter rang through the early morning air. "I really didn't expect you to do any of this." He turned to meet Jungkook's gaze, getting trapped within his eyes the moment he took the bait. It was like in the short amount of time they hadn't seen each other, Jimin had forgotten what he really looked like - because he found himself being blown away all over again. "I know I keep saying it but you could have anyone. Why do you want me so bad?"