The slight shocked look on her face makes me want to just ravish her but I also craved for her to make the first move. I wanted her to beg for me to touch her, to kiss her to taste her. I smirk and watch her, amused that I stunned her. She is quick to compose herself though, I liked that about her. She was quick witted and playful. "Just answer me this, have you thought about that night? Only answer honestly" the fresh blush on her cheeks tells me all I need to know but hearing the tiny "yes" brush past her lips makes my dick ache. "So why deprive yourself? I could eat you out again right now or I could fuck you so you can really get that orgasm you're craving" I swear I see her legs quiver, the dominance has easily shifted and the submissive good girl has come out. I poke my cheek with my tongue before I spread my legs wider, her eyes hood as she watches my hand slowly grab hold of my hardening cock, it's easily visible in these grey sweats. I listen to her breathing get a bit heavy, as I continue to stroke and edge myself through the material "Should I take it out?" I husk, she nods her head pretty quickly which strokes my ego. I lift my hips and pull the sweats down making my cock spring free, she gasps at the sight and then clenches her thighs.

I smirk as I pull my shirt up a bit and continue to stroke my hard self, I smear the pre cum on my tip with my thumb and get a faint whimper from her lips. "Do you want a taste baby girl?" I watch as she bites her lip and contemplates for a moment, when she suddenly gets up I get worried. Maybe I went too far. But to my happy surprise she sinks to her knees in front of me and grabs my cock from me, I hiss at her cold delicate fingers as our eyes lock. She doesn't say anything further just leans in and licks from my base to my tip before wrapping her puffy lips around my head. I let out a strangled moan as her tongue slithers around and licks all my pre cum, I heavily pant as her eyes roll back. What a fucking view. The rush I felt from watching her enjoy me just as much as I enjoyed her really had me on a high.

She then engulfs as much of my cock as she can and starts to bob her head. Her needy moans vibrate around my cock as I yank her hair into a loose ponytail, so I can easily guide her. Her mouth was so warm, shoving my cock down her throat and hearing her slightly gag on me gave me chills. With hooded eyes I watch her suck the life out of me, she's doing everything she can to make me cum. Her delicate fingers now massaging my balls makes my hips thrust up and hit the back of her throat. I could feel myself getting lost but I didn't want it to end like this, as badly as I wanted to paint her pretty face I also wanted to feel her pussy contract around me. So as hard as it was I gently pull her off when I'm just about to let go. "What happened? Did I-"

"No, you were too good beautiful. But I need you, get up here please" I pant as I remove my shirt. She nods and gets to her feet, quickly removing the oversized hoodie and tossing it. I groan and feel my balls tighten when I get my first glimpse of her naked body. Her plump breasts bounce beautifully in their natural state while the curve of her body has me mesmerized. She blushes as she pulls her shorts and panties down, revealing her neatly waxed pussy, she still had a tiny bit of hair which honestly I loved. I wasn't a fan of a pure bald kitten. "Absolutely gorgeous" I husk as I sit up and kiss her hip, her gentle hands caress my head as I kiss her thigh next. I let my fingers delicately follow her landing strip before I dip them inside to see what I'm working with. Her head falls back as a moan escapes her parted lips, she was soaked. Just from sucking my cock, I knew I had her.

She was entrapped by me now and no other man would stand a chance. "I want to hear you purr tonight" I mumble as I pull my fingers from her and dip them into my mouth, the familiar taste of her makes me growl with hunger. It was even better than the last time I had her. "Do you have a condom?" She shyly asks "it's in my jacket" she chews on her bottom lip before quickly walking over to the end table, I chuckle when I see her pull out a condom from the drawer. Guess Namjoon was always prepared too and apparently my jacket was too far for her.